The Lost World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost World is an artificial planet that broke its orbit and is now lost somewhere in space. Those who reside on the planet are there because they needed a fresh start for one reason or another. As far as the inhabitants know there is no way to leave.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Anyone still here?
Sakura Forest - Page 4 EmptyOctober 2nd 2018, 11:40 am by Willow Wynters

» Christianson, Raven
Sakura Forest - Page 4 EmptyAugust 26th 2016, 10:57 pm by The Basilissa Solver

» Make a lie about the person above you
Sakura Forest - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:18 am by Shi Minko

» Crystal Cove
Sakura Forest - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:16 am by Shi Minko

» The Ban Game
Sakura Forest - Page 4 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:50 pm by Ember Wolfe

» What are you listening to?
Sakura Forest - Page 4 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:46 pm by Ember Wolfe

» The Last Letter Game
Sakura Forest - Page 4 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:44 pm by Ember Wolfe

» Housing Registration: The City Of Shiyanyi
Sakura Forest - Page 4 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:26 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» Wolfe, Ember
Sakura Forest - Page 4 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 7:24 pm by The Basilissa Solver

Top posters
Pandora Lockhart
Sakura Forest - Page 4 Vote_lcapSakura Forest - Page 4 Voting_barSakura Forest - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Avery Deonus
Sakura Forest - Page 4 Vote_lcapSakura Forest - Page 4 Voting_barSakura Forest - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
The Basilissa Solver
Gadara Faeoth
Xavier Thorn
Sovera Reniko
Willow Wynters
Eona Darkwing
Ryu Ookami
Hijōshikina Sekushī
Affiliates
free forum

Sakura Forest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Basilissa Solver

The Basilissa Solver

Sakura Forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 1st 2013, 6:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sakura Forest - Page 4 PixivId20533296001094735
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

Zodiac : Aries Posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 9:58 pm

Pandora gasped and brought her wings forward as if to hug something. When she saw the glittering of her silvery gold wings tears started to fall from her eyes. The last she had seen these wings they had been turning black and crumbling. Now as she looked at them they were their full glory. All the color and feathers were there. She squealed with joy as the tears continued to flow. "They're just as I remember." She said softly. She got up and walked over to Liam and Avery hugging them tight. She then took a few steps back and stretched out her wings to their full length. They were at least twice the size of the warriors wings if not three times the size. They were massive wings. There was only one other angel with wings like hers. Dagon was taken a back. Her wings were so gigantic. They made his wings look puny compared to hers. When she stretched out her wings to their full length and stood there with her hair falling down her back and wings practically glowing he grinned. "You look amazing Panda." He said softly. Pandora grinned widely. She flapped her wings a couple of times watching them shine and sparkle in the sun light.
Back to top Go down
https://worldof-thelost.rpg-board.net
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

Zodiac : Aquarius Posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 10:05 pm

Liam smiled at her looking so happy. He hadn't seen her this happy in more years then he can count. Avery laughed. "I remember when my wings were that big and pretty.... That was a long time ago though... back before daddy throw me out of heaven... then they shrunk and turned grey and blood red along with my eyes....." He looks down and sighs at the memory of his wings in there full glory and when his eyes were bright and he didn't have to hide the color. Liam saw this and held him closer. He had forgot about how Avery's wings had looked and that his own father threw him out. He wondered if his brothers even knew it was Gabriel that threw Avery out of heaven.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 10:12 pm

Dagon grinned at Panda. "Yeah I heard about that." Dagon said commenting about Avery's getting thrown out of heaven. Dagon then got an idea, one that would potentially help Panda. Dagon walked over to Liam and whispered in his ear, "Liam would you by any chance know if your boss can restore wings?" Dagon asked. He hoped it was possible. Pandora giggled with joy and pushed down with her wings sending herself high into the sky. She circled over head of everyone stretching her wings out. She had forgotten just how strong they were. It only took a flap or two to get far. Pandora continued to fly circles above them wondering what they were talking about.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 10:17 pm

Avery stood up and wandered away. Liam decided just to let him be for a while. He turned to Dagon. "I believe there is a way some how but I would have to look through my books to be certain... He wouldn't do it with out the person getting back the wings giving something very important up as a cost and even then he still might not... There is also the fact of she may not survive that kind of spell... it is very risky...." He started to search in his head for the right spell and finally gave up with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 10:41 pm

Dagon nodded. "You have to admit though she is strong. And maybe we could talk him into it. Would you be willing to look and see if you can find it?" Dagon asked. His voice had become very hopeful. "I mean we would have to try like hell to get my father to do it but look how happy she is. She's full of joy with just being able to fly on her own again. Imagine how happy she would be if she could get her wings back permanently." Dagon said looking at Liam. Dagon looked up to see Panda flying circles over head and he smiled. She looked so beautiful and more than that she looked immensely over joyed at flying. Pandora giggled happily and closed her eyes. She continued to fly in circles looping and twirling around.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 10:46 pm

"I will try to find the spell then you must promise to help me figure out how to restore Avery's wings to there full glory." He sighs. "He still has no idea why his douche of a father threw him out of heaven in the first place... " He looked up at Pandora and thought about how they use to fly and race together before they both fell and then how wounded she looked after her wings fell away along with any trace of her ever being an angel in the first place. His own glorious wings had turned black and all the feathers fell off to reveal large, spiny, leathery, black dragon-type wings.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 10:54 pm

Dagon nodded. "I swear to you on my life if you can get Pandora's wings back I will help you find a way to restore Avery's wings." Dagon said. He was determined to get Panda her wings back no matter what it took. He would also do what he could to help Liam get Avery's wings back to their glory as well. Panda swooped down and ran her fingers over Dagon's hair before soaring high up into the sky again. She was so giddy and full of energy now. She hadn't flown in so many years. "Guys! You should come fly with me!" She yelled down. She flew higher before diving straight down and coming up just before she hit the ground. She landed next to Dagon and Liam and grinned happily. "Liam I'll race you again if you want." She said giggling. Dagon smiled at her and hugged her. He kept his arms loosely around her waist. Pandora smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck hugging him back. She gave him a gentle kiss.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 11:03 pm

Liam smirked. "You're on! Fair warning though... my wings look..ah... different..." He stands up and small black glow surrounds him. He folds over at the waist and two large wings begin to show. They spring out and stretch to full length which is roughly the same size as Pandora's. They are pitch black and leather like a bat's wings. They have spines sticking in all directions at different lengths. He straightens up and wraps his wings slightly forward and runs a hand over the frayed skin connecting the bones.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 11:22 pm

Pandora grinned. She was excited to race Liam again. When he stretched out his wings she was a bit surprised to see his wings. "Those are some pretty damn cool wings Liam." She said with a grin. She pulled away from Dagon and stretched her wings all different ways getting ready to race. Dagon laughed. "You two are like little kids right now. I don't know any other adult demons who would race each other just for fun." He said laughing still. Pandora grinned. "Okay so we'll start from here and go to the edge of the forest and back here again first one back wins." She said grinning. She continued to stretch her wings. She was hoping to beat Liam once again, just like she used to do all the time.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 11:29 pm

"Bring it and prepare to lose!!" He gave one strong stroke of his wings and he shot upward. He started to glide in circles, loving the feel of the air under his wings. "God! I forgot how amazing this felt!" He laughed. Meanwhile Avery continued to wander around the forest aimlessly. He is lost deep in thought and his back stings. He can still feel the wings attached to his muscles and he feels every stoke or movement Pandora make with them. He hopes she doesn't over use them in her excitement or he will be stuck with the after affects.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 11:39 pm

Pandora laughed and shot into the air. "Ready! Set Go!" She shouted. She shot off in the direction of the edge of the forest. Her wings didn't have to beat hard to get her far. Dagon laughed as the two took off into the sky. He decided to stay were he was and wait for them to come back. He sat down on the ground with a smile and leaned against a tree his wings stretching out behind him before tucking back up against his back. He leaned his head back against the tree and closed his eyes while he waited for them to be done racing. Avrion walked back into the forest. He had gotten bored at the house. While he was wandering around he spotted Avery except something didn't seem right. It seemed as if Avery's wings had disappeared though they should have been there. He walked over and taped his little brother on the shoulder. "Hey bro!" He said happily.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 11:44 pm

Liam shot off after her. He only had to flap once to catch up and over take her in the lead soon he was soaring back toward where they had left Dagon. He turned his head slightly and stuck his tongue out at Pandora. He then laughed. Avery jumped and squeaked slightly at the sudden tap on his shoulder. He turned around to find Avrion. He untensed. "Oh hello Avrion. I thought you went home?"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 11:50 pm

Pandora squealed with joy and flapped her wings a couple of times to catch up to him. She had to admit he had gotten a lot faster but then again she also hadn't flown in quite sometime. She tried to pass Liam but it didn't work to well. She hit a tree branch and tumbled down to the ground landing a few feet away from where they had started. Dagon jumped up and ran over scooping Panda up in his arms. "Are you alright Panda?" He asked her, his voice filling with worry. Pandora giggled and nodded. "I'm fine! That was so much fun!" She said squealing. Avrion shrugged. "I did but I got bored so I came out here. I noticed you're in your normal form but...your wings aren't there. Where are they?" Avrion questioned. He had started to worry a little bit about his younger brother.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 11:56 pm

Liam suddenly pulled his wings in and did a swan dive for the ground only pulling up at the last second. He is laughing like a mad man. "That was so much fun! I miss racing with some one! You are still pretty good for not flying in centuries Palanara!!" He stops laughing once he realizes he called her by her other name. "ah.. I mean P-Pandora.... my bad... sorry..." Avery looks behind him. "Pandora has them..." He states plainly.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 12th 2013, 12:08 am

Pandora laughed and hugged Dagon since he still hadn't put her down. "That was and you've gotten pretty damn fast! I wasn't expecting that. I um...." Her voice trailed off at hearing her angel name. She hadn't heard it in a long time. "The fuck why did you call her that?" Dagon demanded. Avrion was surprised. "How does Panda have YOUR wings?" Avrion asked. He was very confused at this. He knew Panda's wings had been gone for decades and Avery's wings were much much smaller than Panda's were.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 12th 2013, 12:14 am

Liam glared at Dagon. "I called her by her name asshole. Learn some respect and discipline or I will teach it to you along with your place, boy." His wings stretched and he seemed to loom over the younger demon. Avery just shrugged. "Liam cast a spell where my wings became hers for a few hours...." He started to wander around the tree they were standing next to.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 12th 2013, 12:20 am

Pandora growled up at Liam as she was still in Dagon's arms. "Liam calm down. He doesn't know hell no one knows that that's my name!" Pandora exclaimed. Dagon was a bit surprised. He wasn't scared of Liam. "I know my place but she's my girlfriend and I wasn't trying to be rude or anything I was asking why the hell you called her that no big deal so calm your shit." Dagon said. Avrion was surprised. "Well that's certainly interesting. Haven't heard of a spell that could do that in years." Avrion said. He knew it was dark magic that could do that. He also knew it was dangerous to do it for long periods of time. He then heard the voice of Liam getting angry and Panda yelling back. "Maybe we should head back to where they are it sounds like they're fighting." Avrion said.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 12th 2013, 12:27 am

Liam glared at the both of them and pulled his wings in. "He still need to quit pushing his limits. Unless you haven't caught on yet our hierarchic is very different from angels and I am growing tired of his games. The little prince must learn his place before someone shows it to him." He states harshly. Avery looked at his older brother. "Yeah we probably should... Dagon may say something that could end badly and I'm certain Liam will say something that will end badly..."

Last edited by Avery Deonus on January 12th 2013, 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 12th 2013, 12:33 am

Pandora glared. "I know it's different. I've been around long enough to figure it out." She said. Dagon sat down on the ground still not letting go of Pandora. Panda laid her head on Dagon's chest and sighed. She didn't want to get into another fight with Liam. Dagon hugged Panda close to him. Avrion walked into the area where Liam, Dagon, and Panda were. He saw that Panda was in Dagon's arms and they were sitting on the ground and Liam hadn't sat down at the moment. When he saw Pandora's wings stretched out behind her and Dagon he gasped with surprise. They were exactly like her old ones. He hadn't see her with her beautiful amazing wings in so long.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 12th 2013, 12:38 am

Avery looked at the three. He felt absolutely numb. He didn't know why. His expression was vacant and he looked very tired. Liam look quite pissed. His wings twitched slightly and he recovered them so they were no longer visible. He looked over to Avery. His expression grew worried. "Avery? What's wrong?" He had never seen Avery without any form of expression. Plus he looked so tired. Neither of them had any idea of what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 12th 2013, 12:43 am

Pandora gave a big yawn and leaned against Dagon. She had become very exhausted and all she wanted to do was curl up and sleep. She noticed that Avrion and Avery had come back. Avery looked quite scary. "What's wrong with Avery?" Panda asked her voice quite soft as she was very tired. Dagon noticed how tired Panda had become and he leaned back against a tree and let Panda lay her head on his chest. She had practically curled up in his arms. Avrion was surprised at how both Pandora and Avery were acting.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 12th 2013, 12:47 am

"I-I don't know... I just feel... numb... no emotion no energy no nothing...." He stated with a shrug. Liam looked very concerned. He looked over to Avrion. "How? Why is he like this? You are the angel you know best how his powers work.... He was and is an angel of emotion he isn't suppose to be 'numb'!!" Liam sounded quite panicked at how Avery was acting. He didn't know what to do so he was turning to an angel... Well that was something new.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 12th 2013, 12:53 am

Pandora yawned again and started drifting to sleep with her head on Dagon's chest. "And what's wrong with Panda? She's not normally this tired." Dagon said. Avrion looked nervous at having to answer questions like this. "Well I think it's because his wings are the main source of his power and emotion. Take those from him and that starts to fade. Panda has his wings and his emotions are fading while she's becoming more and more tired. The longer she has his wings and the longer he doesn't have them the worse the both of the get. Liam you have to put Avery's wings back where they belong. If you don't you could end up killing both of them." Avrion said. He looked over at Panda worriedly. Dagon began to worry as Pandora started drifting to sleep. He hugged her tightly and kissed her fore head.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 12th 2013, 12:59 am

"OH FUCK!! Alright you two stand back a little." He grabs Avery and places him next to Pandora. He then starts to chant again and the black aura appears. He presses his palms to the two of them, reversing the spell. The is another flash and Avery falls to the ground. Liam looks worried and pulls Avery into his lap, careful of his newly reattached wings. He moves a few pieces of Avery's hair out of his face as the boy is asleep. Liam sighs.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 12th 2013, 11:42 am

Avrion pulled Dagon back leaving Pandora with Avery and Liam. After the spell was reversed Dagon ran over to Panda and scooped her up in his arms. Avrion watched Liam and Dagon. "They should be fine now. They'll both need a lot of rest though. Spells like that are very tiring on those affected by them." Avrion said. He walked over to Avery and Liam and ruffled Avery's hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sakura Forest
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next