The Lost World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost World is an artificial planet that broke its orbit and is now lost somewhere in space. Those who reside on the planet are there because they needed a fresh start for one reason or another. As far as the inhabitants know there is no way to leave.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Anyone still here?
Red Wood Forest EmptyOctober 2nd 2018, 11:40 am by Willow Wynters

» Christianson, Raven
Red Wood Forest EmptyAugust 26th 2016, 10:57 pm by The Basilissa Solver

» Make a lie about the person above you
Red Wood Forest EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:18 am by Shi Minko

» Crystal Cove
Red Wood Forest EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:16 am by Shi Minko

» The Ban Game
Red Wood Forest EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:50 pm by Ember Wolfe

» What are you listening to?
Red Wood Forest EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:46 pm by Ember Wolfe

» The Last Letter Game
Red Wood Forest EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:44 pm by Ember Wolfe

» Housing Registration: The City Of Shiyanyi
Red Wood Forest EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:26 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» Wolfe, Ember
Red Wood Forest EmptyJune 29th 2015, 7:24 pm by The Basilissa Solver

Top posters
Pandora Lockhart
Red Wood Forest Vote_lcapRed Wood Forest Voting_barRed Wood Forest Vote_rcap 
Avery Deonus
The Basilissa Solver
Gadara Faeoth
Xavier Thorn
Sovera Reniko
Willow Wynters
Eona Darkwing
Ryu Ookami
Hijōshikina Sekushī
Affiliates
free forum

Red Wood Forest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Basilissa Solver

The Basilissa Solver

Red Wood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Red Wood Forest   Red Wood Forest EmptyDecember 30th 2012, 12:55 am

Red Wood Forest 17662623510041347_4gsR1U8n_c_zps8e0c3a4b

This is known as Red Wood Forest. As you can see it is due to the red leaves. When branches are cut from these trees the inside is pure red.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ookami

Ryu Ookami

Zodiac : Aries Posts : 57

Red Wood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Wood Forest   Red Wood Forest EmptyJune 16th 2014, 6:10 pm

Ryu strolled through the forest, humming as she went. She had her fiery red hair down and it was blowing around her face in the light breeze that had started up. She wore a black tube top, a pair of purple and black shorts, black knee high converse with purple laces, and her Emerald and gold choker which jingled as she walked. The sun was just barely peaking out from behind the clouds. They had a storm the night before and the clouds were finally starting to clear up. Though the sun was coming out not much of it hit the forest floor. The trees were very thick at the top of the forest and they created a bit of a canopy to block some of the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Alistair Leon

Alistair Leon

Red Wood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Wood Forest   Red Wood Forest EmptyJune 16th 2014, 6:18 pm

Alistair causally made his way through this particularly strange forest. His sneakers kick up leaves as he walks through a patch of clustered trees. He wears a red button-up with a black vest and his usual dark jeans, an emerald green tie hanging loosely on his collar. He glances up at the canopy and decides to stop for a moment, leaning against a tree in a patch of sun with one foot resting on the trunk and hands shoved in his pockets. He rests his head back against the tree, red hair falling on his face and eyes closing, one headphone hangs limply front his ear with music playing softly.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ookami

Ryu Ookami

Red Wood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Wood Forest   Red Wood Forest EmptyJune 16th 2014, 6:30 pm

Ryu heard the movement of the leaves and stopped. She looked up and saw a person with hair as red as the leaves leaning up against one of the trees. Quietly she walked up to him, making sure that her Choker didn't give away her movements. She stopped just a few feet away from him, studying his features. She stood there and watched him, listening to the music from his headphones and also his heart beat. She took a big long sniff of the air and picked up on his human smell. she stepped closer to him and watched him breathe.
Back to top Go down
Alistair Leon

Alistair Leon

Red Wood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Wood Forest   Red Wood Forest EmptyJune 16th 2014, 6:42 pm

He continues to lean up against the tree, unaware he is being watched or that the girl is getting closer. His foot taps against the bark of the tree along to the beat of the music, one jade green eye peeking open as he blows a strand of hair from his face. after a few tries he just sighs and brings a hand up to push the strands back and out of his face.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ookami

Ryu Ookami

Red Wood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Wood Forest   Red Wood Forest EmptyJune 16th 2014, 6:51 pm

Ryu frowned, frustrated. She leaned forward just a little bit more and sniffed at his neck. She had eaten earlier but it hadn't been human and humans were just oh so delicious. Nothing could take the place of the taste of human blood. She took another step towards him and leaned her shoulder against the tree next to him. She took another deep breath of his scent and grinned. Her canines elongated and she leaned in once again taking in a big breath of his scent and listening to his heart beat.
Back to top Go down
Alistair Leon

Alistair Leon

Red Wood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Wood Forest   Red Wood Forest EmptyJune 16th 2014, 6:57 pm

He finally had a laps in obliviousness and notices the girl next to him, jumping since she startled him. He pauses the music and tucks the headphone away after regaining composure, hands soothing out his clothing. He quirks a brow at her. "Ahhh... Hi. Can I help you?" He looks her over.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ookami

Ryu Ookami

Red Wood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Wood Forest   Red Wood Forest EmptyJune 16th 2014, 7:03 pm

She grins happily and takes a step back. She looks him up and down again before casually leaning on the tree again. "Hello! I'm Ryu, what's your name?" She asks her voice very cheery as if things like this were a normal thing. She reaches up and brushes a piece of curly red hair out of her face and smiles at him once again, her canines poking out over her bottom lip. "You know, You smell good." She said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Alistair Leon

Alistair Leon

Red Wood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Wood Forest   Red Wood Forest EmptyJune 16th 2014, 7:14 pm

He notices the fangs and his eyes widen a bit. "Well ah that's nice. Thanks I guess..." He takes a few steps back. "I'm Alistair. It was nice meeting you but will you now please excuse me. I have to run for my life.." He states before turning and taking off in the opposite direction as fast as he could away from the creepy vampire lady.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ookami

Ryu Ookami

Red Wood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Wood Forest   Red Wood Forest EmptyJune 16th 2014, 7:20 pm

Ryu growls and runs after him easily catching up to him due to her Vampire speed. She jumps on his back, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. "Why would you run away from me? I didn't do anything wrong did I?" She pouted and shifted slightly so that he could see her face and the sad look that she was giving him. "What did I do wrong?" She asked still giving him the sad and hurt look.
Back to top Go down
Alistair Leon

Alistair Leon

Red Wood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Wood Forest   Red Wood Forest EmptyJune 16th 2014, 7:24 pm

He stops and only looks a lot freaked out. "Considering you are a vampire I'm pretty sure that's reason enough... Get off me!" He frowns, brows knitting together as he tries to pry the girl off him. "I dont feel like being an afternoon snack!"
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ookami

Ryu Ookami

Red Wood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Wood Forest   Red Wood Forest EmptyJune 16th 2014, 7:30 pm

Ryu pouted and looked at him. "I wasn't really going to eat you, you just smell really good. Besides I can't take blood from you without your permission. I could easily force you to give me permission but I'm not that mean and I don't particularly like having to do that. If I wanted you as a snack I would have to ask you first and either way I wasn't planning on it. I've already eaten today." She gave him a hopeful smile. Slowly she loosened her grip on his waist and his neck. "If I let go will you promise not to run away again?" She asked, leaning back a bit more so that she could see his face better.
Back to top Go down
Alistair Leon

Alistair Leon

Red Wood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Wood Forest   Red Wood Forest EmptyJune 16th 2014, 7:37 pm

"Yeah yeah whatever now get off!" He frowns and pouts a bit still trying to pry her off. God now his clothes are gonna be a wrinkled and dirty and-- woah dude stop. You sound like a girl. But seriously, she needed to get off. Not that he didnt like girls hanging on him. He did. Just not creepy vampire girls that wanted to get at his neck in a bad way.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ookami

Ryu Ookami

Red Wood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Wood Forest   Red Wood Forest EmptyJune 16th 2014, 7:46 pm

Ryu giggled and hopped off of him. She fixed her top and her shorts and pushed a piece of unruly hair behind her ear again. Her canines had shrunken back down to their normal size and now she looked just like any other teenage girl. She took a step back to put a little bit of space between them. "So! You said your name is Alistair right? Well Alistair, what's your last name? Mine is Ookami." She gave him a happy and cheerful smile. She looked completely innocent and standing next to him she looked as if she couldn't hurt a fly. She walked over to a tree just a few feet away from Alistair and jumped up, grabbing the lowest branch and hoisting herself up onto it. She leaned her back up against the trunk and looked down at him, swinging her legs on either side of the thick branch.
Back to top Go down
Alistair Leon

Alistair Leon

Red Wood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Wood Forest   Red Wood Forest EmptyJune 16th 2014, 8:03 pm

he continues to frown as he straightens out his clothes and dress off invisible dust. "My last name is Leon. Why does it matter?" He turns to face her and quirks a brow again, hand coming up to push back a few loose strands of hair.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ookami

Ryu Ookami

Red Wood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Wood Forest   Red Wood Forest EmptyJune 16th 2014, 8:30 pm

Ryu giggles and smiles at him. "I was just curious that's all. No need to get defensive." She continues to watch him while swinging her legs. "Do you want to come sit up here with me?" She was still smiling. She glanced up into the tree and leaned her head back just watching the leaves blow around.
Back to top Go down
Alistair Leon

Alistair Leon

Red Wood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Wood Forest   Red Wood Forest EmptyJune 16th 2014, 8:38 pm

"Nope I'm good down here. Thanks anyway. I dont feel like breaking my neck." He leans against another tree, arms folding. He looks up at her in the tree and just shakes his head a bit with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ookami

Ryu Ookami

Red Wood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Wood Forest   Red Wood Forest EmptyJune 16th 2014, 8:49 pm

She giggled yet again. "Aww okay. So, if you don't mind me asking, what brings you out here this fine day?" Her voice still held a very happy and content tone. She continued to stare up into the trees. She wanted to climb higher but she was too scared to. Even after hundreds of years she was still terrified of heights.
Back to top Go down
Alistair Leon

Alistair Leon

Red Wood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Wood Forest   Red Wood Forest EmptyJune 16th 2014, 8:57 pm

He shrugs and leans against the tree, continuing to look up at him. "I just figured I'd come out for a walk since the rain let up. And yourself?" He asks, voice taking on a more friendly tone.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ookami

Ryu Ookami

Red Wood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Wood Forest   Red Wood Forest EmptyJune 16th 2014, 9:00 pm

Ryu sighed humming softly to herself for a moment. She hadn't really known why she came out here. "I guess I just felt like taking a walk before the eventfulness that today will hold." What she said had been true. She was supposed to meet her new 'roommate' today, the person she would be sharing a large house with. She went back to humming again, her head still against the rough bark of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Alistair Leon

Alistair Leon

Red Wood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Wood Forest   Red Wood Forest EmptyJune 16th 2014, 9:12 pm

He hums and nods, running a hand back though his hair. "Yeah. I have some major shit happening later today as well." He glances down to check the time. "Actually I have to go soon for said major thing."
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ookami

Ryu Ookami

Red Wood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Wood Forest   Red Wood Forest EmptyJune 16th 2014, 9:44 pm

Ryu nods. She was curious as to what he had going on but wasn't going to ask. "What time is it? I'm horrid at keeping track." She let out a soft giggle. She jumped from her perch on the branch and landed gracefully on the ground a few feet away from Alistair.
Back to top Go down
Alistair Leon

Alistair Leon

Red Wood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Wood Forest   Red Wood Forest EmptyJune 16th 2014, 9:48 pm

He cant help but take a step back out of pure instinct. "Almost 2:30." He replies and puts his ipod back in his pocket, pushing up the cuffs of his sleeves. He fixes at the tie and stretches a bit, popping his back some.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ookami

Ryu Ookami

Red Wood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Wood Forest   Red Wood Forest EmptyJune 16th 2014, 9:50 pm

Ryu gasps, a hand going to her mouth as she does so. "Oh goodness! I have to go! I'm going to be late! Yikes that's a scary thought, I'm never late! Well, Alistair it was a pleasure to meet you. Maybe I'll see you around some time." She smiled at him. She quickly dashed over and placed a quick kiss on his cheek before running off through the woods.
Back to top Go down
Alistair Leon

Alistair Leon

Red Wood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Wood Forest   Red Wood Forest EmptyJune 16th 2014, 9:59 pm

He just quirks a brow at the kiss and shakes his head, putting the headphone back in and walking off back the way he came so he could be there in time to meet his new roommate. God, he hoped it was someone easy to deal with and hopefully human.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Red Wood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Wood Forest   Red Wood Forest Empty

Back to top Go down

Red Wood Forest
Page 1 of 1