The Lost World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost World is an artificial planet that broke its orbit and is now lost somewhere in space. Those who reside on the planet are there because they needed a fresh start for one reason or another. As far as the inhabitants know there is no way to leave.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Anyone still here?
Anyone still here? EmptyOctober 2nd 2018, 11:40 am by Willow Wynters

» Christianson, Raven
Anyone still here? EmptyAugust 26th 2016, 10:57 pm by The Basilissa Solver

» Make a lie about the person above you
Anyone still here? EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:18 am by Shi Minko

» Crystal Cove
Anyone still here? EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:16 am by Shi Minko

» The Ban Game
Anyone still here? EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:50 pm by Ember Wolfe

» What are you listening to?
Anyone still here? EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:46 pm by Ember Wolfe

» The Last Letter Game
Anyone still here? EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:44 pm by Ember Wolfe

» Housing Registration: The City Of Shiyanyi
Anyone still here? EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:26 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» Wolfe, Ember
Anyone still here? EmptyJune 29th 2015, 7:24 pm by The Basilissa Solver

Top posters
Pandora Lockhart
Anyone still here? Vote_lcapAnyone still here? Voting_barAnyone still here? Vote_rcap 
Avery Deonus
Anyone still here? Vote_lcapAnyone still here? Voting_barAnyone still here? Vote_rcap 
The Basilissa Solver
Gadara Faeoth
Xavier Thorn
Sovera Reniko
Willow Wynters
Eona Darkwing
Ryu Ookami
Hijōshikina Sekushī
Affiliates
free forum

Anyone still here?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Willow Wynters

Willow Wynters

Anyone still here? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone still here?   Anyone still here? EmptyAugust 5th 2014, 4:07 pm

Well do people still come on here, cause It seems to me that were dying here.
Back to top Go down
http://heavensnightt.forumotion.com
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

Zodiac : Aries Posts : 216

Anyone still here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone still here?   Anyone still here? EmptyAugust 5th 2014, 5:52 pm

I apologize for being gone and for also not posting (Vera is one of my characters) I went back to school last week so I've been pretty busy with that as soon as I have a bit more free time I promise I'll get a post up for you. There are really only a few of us here now so it is actually pretty dead.
Back to top Go down
https://worldof-thelost.rpg-board.net
Hijōshikina Sekushī

Hijōshikina Sekushī

Zodiac : Leo Posts : 34

Anyone still here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone still here?   Anyone still here? EmptyAugust 14th 2014, 8:59 pm

Sorry about being way! I'm back! ^^ To much stuff happened around me! xP
Back to top Go down
Willow Wynters

Willow Wynters

Anyone still here? Empty
PostSubject: Hello!    Anyone still here? EmptyOctober 2nd 2018, 11:40 am

Hi all!

I know this is a bit pointless considering there is no one has been on for over a year to read this but, oh well!

The reason why I'm leaving a message is that I miss RP-ing. Its been over a year since I role-played and I miss it, I wish people were more open about there current RP-ing sites and not so strict about posting rules.

So I went through my old email address to sort out all the junk that people email me. I came across my registration email for here and pondered over coming back on it. All honestly I enjoyed my time here on this site, it was fun and you were very welcoming community too!

So just if a lonely soul does come back on and know any role-playing sites I can go on please PM or leave a message below. Or even if you wanna go back to role-playing on here thats great too, I'll be happy for RP with you!

- Willow
Back to top Go down
http://heavensnightt.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Anyone still here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone still here?   Anyone still here? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone still here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost World :: Start :: OOC-
Jump to: