The Lost World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost World is an artificial planet that broke its orbit and is now lost somewhere in space. Those who reside on the planet are there because they needed a fresh start for one reason or another. As far as the inhabitants know there is no way to leave.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Anyone still here?
Sakura Forest - Page 2 EmptyOctober 2nd 2018, 11:40 am by Willow Wynters

» Christianson, Raven
Sakura Forest - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2016, 10:57 pm by The Basilissa Solver

» Make a lie about the person above you
Sakura Forest - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:18 am by Shi Minko

» Crystal Cove
Sakura Forest - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:16 am by Shi Minko

» The Ban Game
Sakura Forest - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:50 pm by Ember Wolfe

» What are you listening to?
Sakura Forest - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:46 pm by Ember Wolfe

» The Last Letter Game
Sakura Forest - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:44 pm by Ember Wolfe

» Housing Registration: The City Of Shiyanyi
Sakura Forest - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:26 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» Wolfe, Ember
Sakura Forest - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 7:24 pm by The Basilissa Solver

Top posters
Pandora Lockhart
Sakura Forest - Page 2 Vote_lcapSakura Forest - Page 2 Voting_barSakura Forest - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Avery Deonus
Sakura Forest - Page 2 Vote_lcapSakura Forest - Page 2 Voting_barSakura Forest - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The Basilissa Solver
Gadara Faeoth
Xavier Thorn
Sovera Reniko
Willow Wynters
Eona Darkwing
Ryu Ookami
Hijōshikina Sekushī
Affiliates
free forum

Sakura Forest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Basilissa Solver

The Basilissa Solver

Sakura Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 1st 2013, 6:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sakura Forest - Page 2 PixivId20533296001094735
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

Zodiac : Aries Posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2013, 12:16 am

Pandora's eyes went wide with shock as Liam stepped out of the shadows. It was who she thought. "Hey Liam. It has been quite a while hasn't it." She said. She didn't smile at him nor did she let go of Avery. He was her friend and she would do what she could to keep him from getting hurt, at least while she was around. "I've know Avery for about eighteen years now. he kept me company on the voyage here. You really should stop terrorizing your pets you know. Maybe if you showed them a little more kindness they would actually want to stay with you. Maybe they might even like you, but knowing how you are I highly doubt you would." She said glaring at him. At one point they had been close friends in the demon kingdom but now that she knew that he was the one who had hurt Avery she was very angry with him. To her hurting other beings was wrong, keeping them for pets was one thing but hurting them and terrorizing them was just wrong.
Back to top Go down
https://worldof-thelost.rpg-board.net
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

Zodiac : Aquarius Posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2013, 12:22 am

He smiles. "You care for him? How sweet. Trust me it's wasted. If you knew what he really is you would think much different. I am the only one who could muster any sort of affection for him." Avery starts to quake. He wasn't a monster he really wasn't....
"See he even knows it." Liam smirks at the little cat boy. He walks over to them and stands in front of them. "the poor thing. He lives with so many curses....."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2013, 12:38 am

Pandora barked out a laugh. "HA! After all these years you still think I would think differently of him. Do you remember who it is you are talking to? It sure as hell doesn't seem like it." She said. She still had not let go of Avery's hand and didn't plan on it. She knew in her heart that Avery wasn't a monster. "He's not a monster and we both know that's not why he's so scared. And so what if I care for him or not it's not like it's any of your business. All you ever seem to do is hurt him so I don't think who care's for him and who doesn't is any of your business." She said glaring at the demon in front of her and Avery.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2013, 12:45 am

He sneers down at her. "Do not talk of things of which you don not know. If you knew any of the real truth you would see. I bet he hasn't told you anything about before all this did he?" Avery seems to curl in on himself and he whimpers again. "Avery. Did you or did you not tell her anything about me?" Avery whimpers again. Liam grabs his chin and forces Avery to look up at him. "Did you?" Avery looks like a deer caught in the head lights. "N-No I didnt..." Liam scowls at him then Avery remembers. "....M-Master..." He says hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2013, 1:21 pm

Pandora gave a slight growl. Liam was really starting to piss her off. "No he hasn't told me about his past nor do I wish to know if he doesn't want to talk about it. I could care less what his past holds, it won't change my caring about him. You're an idiot if you think it will." She said. She still had not dropped Avery's hand and she didn't plan on dropping it any time soon. If looks could kill she would have killed Liam by now. She was glaring at Liam. She really hated the way that Liam was treating Avery. "And honestly I don't think he needs to tell me about you. I've heard a lot while he has slept and I know full well who you are. Better than most people, we were together for almost a hundred years before you changed." She said still glaring. She looked over at Avery. He seemed so scared.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2013, 1:33 pm

Liam laughed. "I almost forgot about that one... but I have changed sooo much since then dear~" He smirked. Avery looked over at Pandora with wide eyes. So she had been close to Liam before. Why hadn't he seen it? Liam looked down and smirked at Avery's surprised expression. He sat next to him and placed a hand on his leg. Avery tensed more but didn't flinch away, fearing the punishment for it. He felt so weak and helpless for acting this way in front of Pandora but he couldn't do anything about it. Liam was the one thing he feared more then anything else.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2013, 1:42 pm

Pandora glared still. "I know you have. But I still know you better than most anyone else does." She said. She caught Avery's expression. "I know, you wouldn't think that I would go out with people like him but it was before he became the monster that you know him as." she said to Avery giving him a gentle smile and squeezing his hand again. She kept an eye on Liam making sure he didn't do anything to hurt Avery. She thought back to when she had known Liam, when they had been together. He really had changed a lot since he became Lucifer's assistant. She vowed to do whatever it took to keep Avery safe from harm.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2013, 1:57 pm

Avery nodded but stayed silent. "Also your mothers told me to tell you both to behave." Avery looked up at him. "R-Really? How is she?" Liam gives him a soft smile. "She is fine. Your father still is interfering with all our plans though." He scowls. "Gabriel's shit is getting really old. Lilith thinks so as well so needless to say your step dad is pissed and all around your family is screwed up." Avery looks down. "Yeah I know."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2013, 2:25 pm

Pandora's glare intensified and her eyes switched color, her vampire side taking over. "How the hell could my mother have told you to tell me to fucking behave WHEN SHE'S FUCKING DEAD!!!" Pandora screamed. At the moment she could care less about Avery's family right now she was more pissed off at Liam. He knew her mother was dead. Hell he was there comforting Panda when she had died! She took several deep breaths trying to calm herself down. It wasn't a good idea to be mad when her vampire side had taken over. That always ended badly. She turned to look at Avery. "You mom is Lilith and your dad is Gabriel? Interesting family you've got there. And to have Lucifer as a dad man that must be hell. I'm sorry dude. Hey by any chance did you ever know Avrion and Dagon?" She said to Avery. She took several deep breaths still very angry with Liam. He should know by now how much of a touchy subject her mother was. She sighed and her eyes flicked back and forth between her demon Violet and her vampire Royal Blue. When they stopped flickering they stayed on blue. She figured it was because she would need to feed soon.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2013, 2:34 pm

Liam snickered at her out burst obviously achieving his goal. "Yeah that's my family and no I don't know who they are... should I?" Liam tenses slightly at their names. He remembers the two of them. He had never really gotten along with the pair. He wondered why Pandora was bringing them up. "I remember them.... Why are you bringing those two idiots up?" Avery looked very confused. He had never seen Liam show any form of fear for anyone or anything. These two must be pretty bad if Liam didn't like them. Or maybe they were angels? Either way this was new and Avery didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2013, 2:48 pm

Pandora smiled at the memories of Avrion and Dagon. "Oh I was just wondering. Figured since Gabriel and Lilith were your parents you'd know them. They're Just some guys that I've known my whole life. They're actually my best friends. And Liam never got along with them. He always hated them for some reason." Panda said with a laugh. She looked over at Liam when he called the boys idiots. "Excuse you! They aren't idiots." She said with a glare. She still held Avery's hand in hers as it was her way of saying that while she was around she would make sure that Liam didn't hurt Avery.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2013, 2:55 pm

Liam scowled. "Yes they are idiots and yes I do hate them!" Avery looks very confused now. What did they have to do with his parents? "Why are you bringing them up?! And what do they have to do with Avery?!" Liam looks very pissed off at the mention of them having anything to do with his angel. He would never let those to idiots near his angel. He had worked to hard to make sure that he would be able to keep Avery. Even if that had meant hurting him. He had already figured out that Avery would never love him back so he had put fear in its place. No matter how unsatisfying it was and how much it hurt Liam on the inside to hurt Avery. It was necessary to keep him where he was.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2013, 3:09 pm

Pandora glared at Liam. "No they aren't!" She said frustrated. She laughed. "You've claimed Avery as your 'pet' and yet you don't even know his family? That's sad. If you're going to keep someone as a pet you should at least know about their family." She said with a laugh. Just then she heard two male voices. She looked back down the dirt road and saw Avrion and Dagon coming towards them. Her face lit up. They stopped a few feet away from the trio. Pandora squealed with joy and let go of Avery's hand jumping up and running over to hug them. Her eyes switched back to their normal violet purple. Dagon and Avrion laughed and hugged Pandora. They hadn't seen her in quite some time. "Oh my god what are you guys doing here! I though I wouldn't see you again." she said giggling with joy. She had missed the boys so much. She hugged Avrion and then Dagon squeezing them tight. She turned and looked at Avery and Liam. "Well looks like Avery will finally meet the rest of his family." She said happily. She lead Avrion and Dagon over to where Avery, Liam, and herself had been sitting. Avrion gave an excited grin. "Hey there Little Bro!" He said happily, waving to Avery. His white wings were slightly stretched out and he gave a big happy smile. Dagon Looked down at Liam and Avery. "Well if it isn't my favorite little brother!" He said happily. Dagon's black wings were also slightly stretched out like his younger brother. Both boys put their arms around Panda's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2013, 3:16 pm

"What?" Liam looks extremely confused. As soon as Pandora released Avery's hand Liam pulled Avery into his lap. Avery yelped slightly, not expecting it. Avery looks over at the boys Pandora had run over to. As they walked over to the pair Liam's arms tightened slightly around Avery. "What the hell are you two idiots talking about?" Liam was very confused and pissed off by them being around then they had called his angel their little brother? There was no way his perfect little angel was related to these two. He scowled at them. Avery looks confused as they call him their little brother. "What?" He looks up at the two from Liam's lap.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2013, 3:31 pm

All three laughed at Liam's reaction. "What Liam you honestly didn't know?" Pandora said with a giggle. She loved how confused Liam was. Dagon gave a big grin. "Yeah man come one I though since you're my dads adviser you would know." Dagon said. Avrion looked down at Avery and Liam. He glared at Liam. "Yeah and Gabriel and Ivy are my parents and Lilith and Lucifer are Dagon parent's. " He said smiling at Avery. Pandora glared at Liam as she watched him pull Avery into his lap. "Panda here knew about it. But then again her dad raised her around Avrion and Gabriel. And then when her and her family fell she was raised around me and Lucifer. Avrion, Panda and I have been friends since we were kids. We knew about you Avery, but our parents told us that you didn't know about us. They said we had to wait until you were older. So now here we are to check on you and make sure Liam isn't hurting you. We heard that he took you as his pet when you fell." Dagon said. Avrion sat on the ground in front of Avery and Liam motioning for Panda and Dagon to sit down as well. Dagon followed his younger brother and sat down pulling Panda onto his lap. this was a normal thing for them. Panda always sat on Dagon's lap and Avrion always sat next to them. Avrion used to joke that Panda and Dagon were going out just to piss them off. Pandora smiled at Avery. "That's why I asked if you knew them. They're your half brothers." She said. She leaned back against Dagon and watched to see Liam's reaction to this.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2013, 3:41 pm

Liam glared at the three. He growled slightly. "No I didn't fucking know. Just like he didn't. I'm not told everything." His grip tightened more around Avery. "And who the hell sent to to fuckin' check on us?! More importantly WHY the hell are you here?!" His glare intensified. Avery was now starting to grow nervous at Liam's temper starting up. He was wishing they didn't do anything to really piss him off or they would be in a world of trouble. He didn't dare stay anything.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2013, 3:49 pm

Pandora giggled slightly. "Calm down dude. They told you they were sent to check on you two." She said. Dagon nodded. "Yeah dude seriously, we were sent by Lucifer to check on you two. And we're here because Panda is here and so are you two. We were sent to check on you and we'll not be leaving. Panda's here so we're going to stay." Dagon said wrapping his arms around the girl on his lap and hugging her. Avrion noticed that Liam seemed to become very protective of Avery. "We're not going to take him from you. Neither is anyone else. Not even Gabriel. How ever instead of putting pain and violence in place try actually opening up to Avery and loving him instead you never know maybe he'll love you back. But you really need to knock your shit off. You have hurt and terrified Avery so much and if you don't stop doing that and try you know maybe loving him instead Avery will be taken from you. And not by Gabriel. It will be by Lucifer and Lilith." Avrion said. He glanced over at his older brother and Panda. He still though they were going out. They sure acted like they were, but no matter what they always denied it.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2013, 4:00 pm

Liam glared at Avrion. Did he honestly think he hadn't thought of that? He had it pass through his mind every day. What should he have done instead? No matter what though he always decided this was for the best no matter how much he hated it. Avery meant everything to him and he hated to hurt the little angel. He knew though that no one could ever love him not even this perfect little angel. Avery stared in shock at his brother for what he had said. Liam couldn't love him. It wasn't possible. He was to cursed and unperfect to be loved by anyone or anything.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2013, 4:07 pm

Pandora sighed. She saw that Liam was having an internal conflict with himself. She also saw how shocked Avery was. She stood up. "Liam? Can I talk to you for a few minuets please?" She asked. She hoped that he would agree to it. She really wanted to help Avery and she knew that Liam needed to change what he was doing. Dagon knew what Panda was going to go talk to Liam about. He decided to do the same with Avery. He too stood up, standing behind Panda. "Avery can I also talk to you for a few minutes? It won't take long I promise." He said. Avrion looked up at his brother and at Panda. He wasn't worried about Dagon but he was worried about Panda. He knew that Liam had quite the temper and he didn't want that temper to be taken out on Panda. But if anyone could reason with Liam it would be her. After all Panda knew Liam better than most anyone did.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2013, 4:14 pm

Liam snaps out of his thoughts. "Yeah I guess..." He places Avery on the ground next to him then stands up. He would try and control his temper. He followed Pandora. "What do you want?" He was trying not to be hostile but he was failing. Avery watched them as they left. He became a bit nervous at being left with people he didn't know even if they were his brothers. "Oh..um.. y-yeah..." He also stood up. His ears laying back and his tail twitched nervously. "W-What do you want to talk about?" He looked up at his brother.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2013, 4:25 pm

Pandora gave him a soft smile. "Liam we all know you love Avery. And I know that it hurts you to be mean to him. I also know that you think that Avery would leave you if you became nicer to him and stopped being so mean. I also know that you think that no one could love you." She said the last part very softly and looked down at the ground. She was a bit nervous as to how Liam would react to what she was saying. "Liam it's not true. People do love you. I loved you for a long time. Even after you changed. I know if you gave Avery the chance and if you decided to love him instead of hurt him, he might actually love you back. I've known him for eighteen years. If you gave him the chance he probably would love you back. It would take some time though. You would have to bond with him." She said. Now she backed slightly away. She didn't want to risk Liam getting mad at her. She really was just trying to help. Dagon walked a few feet away from Avrion with Avery following close behind. "Well what I wanted to talk to you about was Liam. I know you think you're a horrible monster that no one could love but that's not true. Liam really does love you. The reason that he's so mean to you is because he feels that you could never love a soulless monster like him and he loves you too much that he doesn't want to lose you. Panda is going to get him to actually tell you himself but do you think maybe if he changed and became a nicer person and what not, do you think you could love him?" Dagon asked. He really hoped that he and Panda could fix Liam and Avery's relationship.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2013, 7:01 pm

Liam sighs and looks at the ground. He knew everything she said was true. The thing was, he didn't have time. "I know. Its the only way he will stay though. I can't be loved no matter what you say. You say it would take time but the thing is I have everything but time..." He thinks about all the trouble he is in with the angels and he knew that once he leaves this place or they find him his punishment is death. Avery looks shocked at his brother. How could he have said that! Liam didn't have the kindest heart by far but he was not a soulless monster! Avery glared at his brother. "How dare you! He is NOT a soulless monster! He has taken care of and protected me! I know that he can be very unkind at times, I have the scars to prove it. And what gives you the right to believe that I don't love him? I do love him and I have loved him! If I didn't i would have broken the bond a long time ago but I stayed! Yes he scares me and he hurts me at times but I can always tell that he doesn't mean it or that he really wants to! How dare you say such things!!" As Avery says this his ears and tail disappear and the glamour on his wings and eyes fade away. This reveals his blood red eyes and his wings that are a grey color with blood red tips and streaks in the feathers.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2013, 7:20 pm

Pandora sighed. She knew what she was asking was hard. "Liam I understand but you know maybe he might love you. Just talk to him about it. And maybe the last bit of time you have here can be a happy time with Avery." She said giving Liam a smile. She stepped closer and gave him a gentle hug. "I would like to see you happy again." She said. Dagon took a step back surprised. "Calm down Avery! That's what he thinks of himself as! Honestly I wasn't trying to be mean bro. I was telling you what he thinks of himself as. He doesn't like being mean to you but he thinks you would leave him if he was nicer to you! If you love him then why don't you freaking tell him! I know Panda is trying to convince him to tell you how he really feels. Just talk to him and tell him that's all I'm asking." Dagon said. He didn't step any closer to his younger brother as he was nervous about how he would react. "Thats all I wanted to say." He said walking back over to where Avrion was.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2013, 7:29 pm

Liam sighs. "A-Alright I will try... I suppose...." He looks a bit shocked at her hugging him. Then he walks back over to where they were sitting and sits back down. He looks around. "Where is Avery?" Avery stands where he was left and calms himself. He feels horrible for yelling at his brother and has no clue where the out burst came from. He had even let his glamour slip... He wondered if what Dagon had said was true.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 10th 2013, 9:11 pm

Pandora nodded and gave a happy smile. She followed Liam back over to where they were sitting and saw Dagon. She raised an eyebrow when she didn't see Avery with Dagon. She shrugged. Dagon sat back down on the ground and pulled Pandora back into his lap. "Don't worry he's just over there." He said pointing to where Avery was standing. "He should be back over here any minute now. He just needed a moment to collect himself. He kinda yelled at me so yeah." Dagon said. He wrapped his arms around Panda. Avrion gave a big grin. He almost said something about the two again but he kept himself from doing so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sakura Forest
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next