The Lost World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost World is an artificial planet that broke its orbit and is now lost somewhere in space. Those who reside on the planet are there because they needed a fresh start for one reason or another. As far as the inhabitants know there is no way to leave.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Anyone still here?
Pandora's House # 666 - Page 8 EmptyOctober 2nd 2018, 11:40 am by Willow Wynters

» Christianson, Raven
Pandora's House # 666 - Page 8 EmptyAugust 26th 2016, 10:57 pm by The Basilissa Solver

» Make a lie about the person above you
Pandora's House # 666 - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:18 am by Shi Minko

» Crystal Cove
Pandora's House # 666 - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:16 am by Shi Minko

» The Ban Game
Pandora's House # 666 - Page 8 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:50 pm by Ember Wolfe

» What are you listening to?
Pandora's House # 666 - Page 8 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:46 pm by Ember Wolfe

» The Last Letter Game
Pandora's House # 666 - Page 8 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:44 pm by Ember Wolfe

» Housing Registration: The City Of Shiyanyi
Pandora's House # 666 - Page 8 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:26 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» Wolfe, Ember
Pandora's House # 666 - Page 8 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 7:24 pm by The Basilissa Solver

Top posters
Pandora Lockhart
Pandora's House # 666 - Page 8 Vote_lcapPandora's House # 666 - Page 8 Voting_barPandora's House # 666 - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Avery Deonus
Pandora's House # 666 - Page 8 Vote_lcapPandora's House # 666 - Page 8 Voting_barPandora's House # 666 - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
The Basilissa Solver
Gadara Faeoth
Xavier Thorn
Sovera Reniko
Willow Wynters
Eona Darkwing
Ryu Ookami
Hijōshikina Sekushī
Affiliates
free forum

Pandora's House # 666

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

Zodiac : Aries Posts : 216

Pandora's House # 666 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 8 EmptyJanuary 5th 2013, 8:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Pandora's house is a very large two story. It contains a well sized kitchen, a master bedroom, a guest room, two other bedrooms, a living room, a dining room, a basement, an attic, a craft room, a large backyard, a swimming pool, and a hot tub.
Back to top Go down
https://worldof-thelost.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 8 EmptyMarch 19th 2014, 7:37 pm

Pandora sighed. "I don't know maybe Avery wil understand. We could talk to him about this. Ad as far as Dagon goes....well he said those horrible things about me and about Avery and he didn't even check on me when I broke down and Avery and I left the room...at the moment I could care less about him." She let go of the chain that the ring was on and it fell back in place where it normally sat.

Avrion nodded and looked back at the tv. He understood and he didn't want to further upset Avery so he decided to drop it.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

Zodiac : Aquarius Posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 8 EmptyMarch 19th 2014, 7:44 pm

Liam nodded in understanding. "Okay... I just... I know you loved him, I don't want to split you two up if you really care about him. I will do many things but I won't do anything to hurt you intentionally... And Avery... I don't know what to do about him. I don't want to hurt him again.. Honestly maybe it would be better for him to be with Avrion... I just don't know.." He sighs deeply and looks down.

Avery hummed slightly and moved to sit on the floor in front of the chair. He looks down and leans against Avrion's knee, lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 8 EmptyMarch 19th 2014, 7:54 pm

Panda knew that Liam was really trying hard to figure this out. "Here's the thing though. He was able to say those things about me as if he didn't even care. I can't love someone like that. And what he said about Avery? That's just not okay. If he's going to say something like that about his own little brother...I'm honestly scared to be with him. He would end up hurting me and I'm not going to let that happen. As for Avery and Avrion well that's a tough one. I know Avrion deeply cares for Avery but I also know that it would be a very complicated situation because the two are brothers and Avrion's father...well we both know all too well how he is with things like this. I think it would be good for both of them but I also think we need to talk with Avery about this whole situation. Avery is one of the most understanding people I have ever met and I think there may be a chance this could work. I could be wrong but...we don't know until we try." She gave Liam a hopeful look. She didn't know how they could work this out or even if they would be able to but she was hopeful, it was simply a part of her nature.

Avrion looked down at Avery. He placed his hand on the smaller boys shoulder simply to comfort him. He didn't want to piss Liam off again and with Panda being a disaster it would be a very bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 8 EmptyMarch 19th 2014, 8:01 pm

He looks back at her and reaches out to hug her tightly. "Yeah you're right. I just don't want to lose both of you again. The biggest issue is I don't think I can let him go Panda. I love you so much but they idea of lose him physically hurts me and I fear that if I let him go then I'm going to lose him, but I don't want to lose you either... For once I just don't know what to do." He frowns slightly.

Avery looks up and smiles at him.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 8 EmptyMarch 19th 2014, 8:08 pm

Pandora wrapped her arms around him and tightly hugged him back. She really had missed him. "I know and I am not going to loose you again. I also completely understand that. You know, Avery would have been part of our family if things hadn't fallen apart. It would have been nice." She pulled back slightly and smilied at Liam. Maybe they could make this work. "Why don't we go talk to Avery?" She let go of Liam and took hold of his hand giving it a gentle squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 8 EmptyMarch 19th 2014, 8:12 pm

He gives her hand a gentle squeeze and he nods. "Alright. I hope he understands." He stands and leads her out of the room.

Avery looks up at them when the start to come down the stairs. He jumps to his feet and runs over to the bottom of the stairs, smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 8 EmptyMarch 19th 2014, 8:53 pm

Panda follows Liam down the stairs. She's nervous about talking with Avery but at the same time she's happy. When she sees Avery she gives him a huge smile. She looks from Liam and then back to Avery. She decides she is going let Liam start the conversation.

Avrion looks up too see Liam and Panda holding hands as they come down the stairs. He hadn't seen that in quite some time.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 8 EmptyMarch 19th 2014, 9:16 pm

Liam smiles back at Avery. "Avery, dear, can we speak to you upstairs please?" Avery nods and smiles more. "Of course!" He walks over and takes Liam's hand, not minding at all that Panda was holding the other. Liam squeezes both of their hands and leads them back up to Pandora's room.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 8 EmptyMarch 19th 2014, 9:25 pm

Pandora's smile brightens even more. She squeezes Liam's hand and follows as the three go back up to her room. She shuts the door behind them to make sure Avrion and Dagon don't try to eavesdrop. She takes a seat on her bed and motions for Liam and Avery to join her.

Avrion watches as they walk back up the stairs with Avery. He was unsure about what was going on and he hoped they didn't hurt Avery. He looked over to Dagon and watched him for a moment as he slept. He soo went back to watching the show on tv. It was about myths that people believed in.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 8 EmptyMarch 19th 2014, 9:32 pm

Liam takes Avery over to sit by her. He honestly didn't know how to start this conversation but it had to be done. Liam sits between the two of them, Panda on his left and Avery on his right. Avery looks at the two with a smile, the glint of the ring catches his eye for a moment. "So did you guys work everything you needed to out?" Liam looks at him. "That's actually what we needed to talk to you about..."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 8 EmptyMarch 19th 2014, 9:40 pm

Panda saw Liam struggling for words. "We wanted to talk to you about it because well it affects you. I know you love Liam and I know he loved you as well. I also love him. I have for many centuries. See the reason we needed to talk with you about this, Liam loves both of us and doesn't want to loose either of us. I've already lost him once before and I...I really don't want to loose him again. While I may not want to loose him again, I also do not under any circumstances want to take him from you. I couldn't do that to you." She spoke gently and all of her emotions could be picked up in her voice. She gave Avery a little smile. She decided to leave the rest to Liam, after all Avery was his boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 8 EmptyMarch 19th 2014, 10:06 pm

Avery listened closely to her and nodded. He looked up at Liam. He was okay as long as Liam was happy. Liam sighs slightly. "Maybe we can figure something out... Perhaps a type of polyamorous relationship or something." Avery hugs him. "i'm okay with whatever makes you happy."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 8 EmptyMarch 19th 2014, 10:11 pm

Panda grinned. "I would be okay with that as long as you two are I mean hell Avery is freakin adorable." She said with a giggle. She really was okay with it which surprised even her. She usually wouldn't share with anyone. Avery was different though because had the wedding actually gone through Avery would have been part of their family.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 8 EmptyMarch 19th 2014, 10:14 pm

Avery smiles. "its okay with me." He leans and kisses both of their cheeks. "Just means more love for everyone!" He says happily. Liam smiles at the both of them and pulls them into a hug. "i love both of you so much."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 8 EmptyMarch 19th 2014, 10:21 pm

Panda giggles and kisses Avery's cheek. She smiled up at Liam and hugged him and Avery. "I love you too! I do have one question though." She let go of them and lifted up the ring that was around her neck. Her face reddened and she looked at Liam. "What about the wedding?" She didn't know if they would still have the wedding but she would start wearing the ring again.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 8 EmptyMarch 19th 2014, 10:27 pm

Liam smiles and gently unclasps the chain from around her neck. He slips the ring off into the palm of his hand and slips off the bed. He kneels on one knee in front of her and takes her hand. "Pandora... I have loved you my whole long life from the first time I saw you. I want nothing more than to spend all of eternity with you." He says the same lines he said the first time he proposed to her. He looks up and smiles. "Would you have me as your's forever?" Avery watches with a huge smile.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 8 EmptyMarch 19th 2014, 10:35 pm

Panda's face turned crimson red and she managed to squeal out the word yes. She remember the first time he had proposed to her and was overjoyed that he used the same lines. "Absolutely!!" Tears of joy welled up in her eyes and she smiled from ear to ear.

Avrion heard Panda squeal and he wondered what was going on upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 8 EmptyMarch 19th 2014, 10:41 pm

He smiles up at her and slips the ring on her finger again. The ring sparkled in the light. "Thank you."

Avery grins and leans to look at the ring.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 8 EmptyMarch 19th 2014, 10:47 pm

Panda giggled and threw her arms around Liam hugging him tightly. She pulled back slightly and gave him a light kiss before turning to Avery so that he could see the ring. Panda was so radiant she practically glowed. She quickly glanced over at the clock. "Oh crap it's past lunch time! Looks like we should head back down. Are you guys hungry? I'll be the one making lunch so we don't have another catnip incident." She giggled again and smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 8 EmptyMarch 19th 2014, 10:53 pm

Liam chuckles and stands, keeping one arm around her waist and taking Avery's hand in his free hand. "yeah that would probably be best." He kisses her cheek.

Avery smiles at them and he nods. "yeah I'm pretty hungry."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 8 EmptyMarch 19th 2014, 10:58 pm

Pandora smiled and put her arm around Liam. She opened up the door and lead them back down the stairs to the kitchen.

Avrion looked up to see Liam, Avery and Pandora coming back down the stairs. He took note of Liam's arm around Pandora and the fact that he was also holding hands with Avery. He also noticed that Pandora was now wearing the ring again. He looked over at Dagon. He was still sound asleep on the couch. He would probably end up sleeping for the rest of the day so that he could heal.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 8 EmptyMarch 24th 2014, 8:12 pm

Liam and Avery follow her into the kitchen. Liam, in a very good mood, calls to Avrion. "Come on angelboy. I promise I won't poison your food." Avery giggles and squeezes Liam's hand. "Liam be nice...."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 8 EmptyMarch 24th 2014, 9:34 pm

Panda giggled and started pulling out the things she needed to make sandwiches. "I hope sandwiches are okay with you guys" she began making the sandwiches that each of them loved. As she made them se was practically dancing around the kitchen. She stopped at one point to place a light kiss one Liam's cheek.

Dagon could smell the food but was a bit too sore to move. He had hopped that Pandora would at least bring him some food. Even if it was only soup.

Avrion laughed and walked into the kitchen with the others. "well considering you aren't the one making my food I'm not worried. So! I see you guys worked everything out. I'm happy for you. I always hopped you and Pandora would get back together. You are beyond perfect for each other and little Avery just makes the whole thing even cuter." Avrion smilie and ruffled Avery's hair. He really was glad to see Liam and Panda back together.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 8 EmptyApril 4th 2014, 10:05 pm

Avery moved over to help her make the food. "Want me to take one to Dagon?" He asks and grabs a plate from on the counter.

Liam looks up at him and frowns a bit. "I guess that would be okay if Panda is okay with it and Avrion even if she was making the food I could still very easily poison you. I am a necromancer if you would kindly remember." He gives the angel an evil grin.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 8 EmptyApril 5th 2014, 6:54 pm

Panda nodded. "Yeah that would be great. Liam honey play nice and come grab your food." She finished with the sandwiches and motioned for Liam and Avrion to come grab theirs. She grabbed some koolaid from the fridge and got out some cups setting them on the table and pouring some for everyone. She sat down and took a drink of her favorite koolaid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pandora's House # 666
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next