The Lost World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost World is an artificial planet that broke its orbit and is now lost somewhere in space. Those who reside on the planet are there because they needed a fresh start for one reason or another. As far as the inhabitants know there is no way to leave.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Anyone still here?
The Main Walkway EmptyOctober 2nd 2018, 11:40 am by Willow Wynters

» Christianson, Raven
The Main Walkway EmptyAugust 26th 2016, 10:57 pm by The Basilissa Solver

» Make a lie about the person above you
The Main Walkway EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:18 am by Shi Minko

» Crystal Cove
The Main Walkway EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:16 am by Shi Minko

» The Ban Game
The Main Walkway EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:50 pm by Ember Wolfe

» What are you listening to?
The Main Walkway EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:46 pm by Ember Wolfe

» The Last Letter Game
The Main Walkway EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:44 pm by Ember Wolfe

» Housing Registration: The City Of Shiyanyi
The Main Walkway EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:26 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» Wolfe, Ember
The Main Walkway EmptyJune 29th 2015, 7:24 pm by The Basilissa Solver

Top posters
Pandora Lockhart
The Main Walkway Vote_lcapThe Main Walkway Voting_barThe Main Walkway Vote_rcap 
Avery Deonus
The Basilissa Solver
Gadara Faeoth
Xavier Thorn
Sovera Reniko
Willow Wynters
Eona Darkwing
Ryu Ookami
Hijōshikina Sekushī
Affiliates
free forum

The Main Walkway

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Basilissa Solver

The Basilissa Solver

The Main Walkway Empty
PostSubject: The Main Walkway   The Main Walkway EmptyJanuary 1st 2013, 4:07 am

The Main Walkway WhiteKnightChronicles60013187895_zpsbdca8aa8
Back to top Go down
Sovera Reniko

Sovera Reniko

Zodiac : Aries Posts : 71

The Main Walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Walkway   The Main Walkway EmptyMarch 29th 2013, 11:33 pm

Sovera walked along the campus grounds. She had her typical outfit on which consisted of black pants and a blue shirt. In her pocket was her ipod that she never went anywhere without. She had a head phone in and was singing along to her music. The mid day sun was beating down hard and there was hardly a cloud in the sky. There was a nice breeze blowing through the trees along the walk way and her hair. She had only been here for a few short days and hadn't seen more than five or six people yet she knew there had to be more here. No one had spoken to her yet. She hadn't had any contact from another being in at least a month and a half. It felt strange now to think that she may have to actually talk to someone. She wondered to herself if she would meet anyone while out on her walk of the grounds today.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Thorn

Xavier Thorn

The Main Walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Walkway   The Main Walkway EmptyMarch 29th 2013, 11:45 pm

Xavier strolled the grounds deep in thought. He had met some very strange people on this 'planet'. If you could even call it that.... He ran a hand through his golden hair and looked up at the sky. He didn't notice the girl walking toward him until it was to late and they both fell on the ground. Xavier rubbed his head for a moment and grunted.
Back to top Go down
Sovera Reniko

Sovera Reniko

The Main Walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Walkway   The Main Walkway EmptyMarch 29th 2013, 11:52 pm

Sovera hadn't noticed the person walking towards her until they crashed into each other. She fell to the ground and hit her knee. She threw out her hands just in time to catch herself but ended up scratching her hands. She quickly brushed them off on her pants and shook her head. Of course this would happen. She should've know that thinking about running into someone would literally mean that she would. She sighed and stood up reaching out a hand to help the other person up.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Thorn

Xavier Thorn

The Main Walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Walkway   The Main Walkway EmptyMarch 29th 2013, 11:57 pm

He took the extended hand and stood up gracefully then dusted himself off. "Thank you. I am horribly sorry miss. I was not watching where I was going... Allow me to introduce myself..." He bows. "I am Xavier thorn. May I ask your name?" He straightens and looks the girl over for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Sovera Reniko

Sovera Reniko

The Main Walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Walkway   The Main Walkway EmptyMarch 30th 2013, 12:03 am

Sovera's face then turned slightly red as the man bowed to her. No one had done that for quite some time. For a moment she just stood there not knowing if she should tell him her and but he was being so polite that she figured she should. "It's nice to meet you Xavier. Im Sovera Reniko. My friends call me Vera, Renni, or Koko." She said, taking her iPod out of her pocket and pausing her music. She felt it would be rude if she left it playing while trying to have a conversation with him.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Thorn

Xavier Thorn

The Main Walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Walkway   The Main Walkway EmptyMarch 30th 2013, 12:12 am

"It is very nice to meet you." He noticed her multicolored eyes. "Excuse my intruding but are you a shape shifter? I noticed your eyes are two different colors and I know that is very common in shape-shifters" He admired the amazing vividness of her eye color with its striking blue and red hues.
Back to top Go down
Sovera Reniko

Sovera Reniko

The Main Walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Walkway   The Main Walkway EmptyMarch 30th 2013, 12:19 am

Sovera was surprised that he recognized the shifter trait. She nodded and brushed a stray piece of hair from her face, tucking it behind her ear. "Yes Im a shapeshifter. Surprised you knew that though. Not many people notice the two colored eyes trait as being that of a shapeshifter." Vera said. She wondered if Xavier had been around her kind before. "If you don't mind my asking what race are you? I've not run into many other races but my own kind." she said.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Thorn

Xavier Thorn

The Main Walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Walkway   The Main Walkway EmptyMarch 30th 2013, 12:23 am

"I am half-vampire and half-elf. My mother is a high elf queen and sorceress and my father is an elite leader of a very powerful vampire clan. So I am a little of both. You can't really tell though." He chuckles. He had not met one of his kin from either side on this seemingly desolate planet.
Back to top Go down
Sovera Reniko

Sovera Reniko

The Main Walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Walkway   The Main Walkway EmptyMarch 30th 2013, 12:30 am

Sovera have a giggle. "Quite an interesting mix if you ask me. It's cool though." She said smiling at him. She noticed a bench a little ways down the path and thought maybe they could go sit there. "Would you wanna go sit over there?" She asked pointing to the bench. So far she hadn't said or done a trying stupid other than crash into Xavier. She really hoped she wouldn't make a fool of herself as she was quite good at doing that.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Thorn

Xavier Thorn

The Main Walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Walkway   The Main Walkway EmptyMarch 30th 2013, 12:37 am

"Yes we can go an sit. So if I may ask... why are you here in the first place?" He sat down on the bench. leaving enough room for her to sit next to him. She seemed like a very interesting girl. She wasn't bad looking either, which was always a plus. It had been a few weeks since he had had an actual conversation with someone besides himself. It was always awkward talking to one's self in public.
Back to top Go down
Sovera Reniko

Sovera Reniko

The Main Walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Walkway   The Main Walkway EmptyMarch 30th 2013, 12:51 am

Sovera smiled and followed him to the bench and sat down. "Here on campus? That's just where I landed when I got here. If you mean why Im here on this planet, if you could call it that, cause i fucked up back at home. I was out one night trying to find my little sister and some guys came at me. It was dark and I was alone I had nothing to protect myself. I shifted into a lion and i killed them. My society wasn't to fond of that so they sent me here. I never did find my sister." She said her voice trailing off as she finished her story. She looked down at the ground a bit upset now. She knew her sister was alive but she didnt know if she was alright or not.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Thorn

Xavier Thorn

The Main Walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Walkway   The Main Walkway EmptyMarch 30th 2013, 12:57 am

"Oh? What was your sister's name? I may or may not have ran into her...... I get around alot since my father always has something new for me to do......" He thought about all the many places he had been and all the strange things he has done for his father. He might be able to help this girl find her sister or at the very least know where she is.
Back to top Go down
Sovera Reniko

Sovera Reniko

The Main Walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Walkway   The Main Walkway EmptyMarch 30th 2013, 11:58 am

"Her name is Kora. She looks like me except much shorter and her hair is blonde." She said. It would be quite interesting if he knew who her sister was. Though there were more people who knew her sister than her. She continues to look at the ground as she wasn't sure if he thought bad of her for killing the guys she ran into in the alley.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Thorn

Xavier Thorn

The Main Walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Walkway   The Main Walkway EmptyMarch 30th 2013, 12:03 pm

He pondered this for a moment. He tried to remember all of the girls he had run into while out on errands for either his mother or father. "Oh yes! I remember now. I met her once on the streets about 2 years ago. We talked for quite some time then parted ways. She is fine and is actually living with a small rebel band of vampires..... I can't fathom why though...." He hoped this news would cheer the girl up slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sovera Reniko

Sovera Reniko

The Main Walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Walkway   The Main Walkway EmptyMarch 30th 2013, 12:13 pm

Sovera's face lit up like that of a child's on Christmas. She couldn't believe that her sister was alright. "Thats awesome! Im not surprised she's with the rebels. Her boyfriend was a vampire and one of the rebels. Our mother and father didnt approve of it though." She said grinning from ear to ear. She looked up for the ground then and smiled at Xavier. Just then her iPod beeped at her. She had a text. She pulled it out to read it. It was from an unknown number which was unusual. She read it and flipped around noticing something in the trees. She shoved Xavier down just then and ducked down over him. Just as she did several bullets wized over her head.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Thorn

Xavier Thorn

The Main Walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Walkway   The Main Walkway EmptyMarch 30th 2013, 12:18 pm

"What was that?!?" His eyes were widen. What was going on and why was he even involved in this? He was confused as hell and quite ticked off. He was really not in the mood for this right now.
Back to top Go down
Sovera Reniko

Sovera Reniko

The Main Walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Walkway   The Main Walkway EmptyMarch 30th 2013, 12:28 pm

Sovera growled and her eyes flashed. "Im really sorry Xavier. I dont know what that was about. I got a text saying that unless we wanted to lose our heads its be a good idea to get down. I really dont know what that was about." She said. Her eyes were practically glowing with rage. Just then her iPod went off again. It was another text from the unknown number. The one said 'good thank you that should be all but i would advise proceeding with caution.' Sovera growled once again. What ever was going on had better stop before she got really pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Thorn

Xavier Thorn

The Main Walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Walkway   The Main Walkway EmptyMarch 30th 2013, 4:40 pm

He looked at the text over Sovera's shoulder and scoffed. "If they try that again I would advise they proceed with caution...." He was quite pissed. As a bit of red started to come into his eyes his normal crystal blue turned to a light lavender purple. He leaned back and crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sovera Reniko

Sovera Reniko

The Main Walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Walkway   The Main Walkway EmptyMarch 31st 2013, 11:37 am

Sovera nodded and sighed putting her iPod away. She had noticed the change in color in Xavier's eyes. "Xavier? Are you okay?" She asked placing a hand on his leg. She hoped he wasnt to pissed off by what had happened. If he was maybe she could cheer him up. She kept her hand on his leg and watched the trees for any signs of the gunman in the tree. Vera wondered to herself about why that person would have done that. I wasn't like she or Xavier had done anything.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Thorn

Xavier Thorn

The Main Walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Walkway   The Main Walkway EmptyMarch 31st 2013, 12:16 pm

"Yes I am fine. I just do not exactly enjoy being shot at for no reason....."
He took a slight notice to her hand on his leg but he paid little mind to it. "So as a shape shift what are some of your abilities or like favourite thing to change into?" He was curious since he had met many shapeshifters in the past but had never really gotten to talk to them because he had usually encountered them in a predator-prey type situation.
Back to top Go down
Sovera Reniko

Sovera Reniko

The Main Walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Walkway   The Main Walkway EmptyMarch 31st 2013, 12:31 pm

Sovera nodded and smiled at him. "Yeah I don't blame you" She said. When he asked about her shifting she gave a short laugh. No one really asked about her shifting very often. "Well I have quite a few favorites but i mostly shift into a wolf dog or cat or.... This" she said. She moved her hand off of Xavier's leg and stretched. As she did she shifted. Her hair got considerably shorter. The blue streak in her hair turned red. Her blue tank top became a dark red t shirt. She grew in height about four inches. Lastly she became 'he'. Renni looked over at Xavier. "This is what I normally shift into." He said his voice deeper now.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Thorn

Xavier Thorn

The Main Walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Walkway   The Main Walkway EmptyMarch 31st 2013, 12:41 pm

His eyes widened and he chuckled. "Well isnt that a neat little trick. That is remarkable how you can change your entire body in that of a male..." He stood up. He was still a good few inches taller than him. He looked over this new form. A few strands of his golden hair slipped out of the ribbon that was holding it back and blew into his face. "that is quite the interesting thing. I ask that question to every shifter i encounter but it is usually hostile when i see it." He chuckles slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sovera Reniko

Sovera Reniko

The Main Walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Walkway   The Main Walkway EmptyMarch 31st 2013, 12:50 pm

Renni laughed and smiled at Xavier. "It's just some thing I've always been able to do. Though a lot of people think its creepy." he said standing up next to Xavier. He had the strangest urge then to brush the golden hair from Xavier's face. He reached out his hand and ever so gently brushed the hair from Xavier's face. He smiled but then quickly looked down and dropped his hand back to his side. "Why are they normally hostile? If you don't mind me asking that is." He said still looking down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Thorn

Xavier Thorn

The Main Walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Walkway   The Main Walkway EmptyMarch 31st 2013, 1:11 pm

He smiled at the small gesture. "They are normally hostile because I usually encounter them while on errands for my father.... so it never really ends well..." He didn't enjoy killing anyone but he couldn't say he felt guilty for it either. He was just following orders and always waiting for that one encounter to finally get his revenge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Main Walkway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Walkway   The Main Walkway Empty

Back to top Go down

The Main Walkway
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next