The Lost World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost World is an artificial planet that broke its orbit and is now lost somewhere in space. Those who reside on the planet are there because they needed a fresh start for one reason or another. As far as the inhabitants know there is no way to leave.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Anyone still here?
Faery Trees EmptyOctober 2nd 2018, 11:40 am by Willow Wynters

» Christianson, Raven
Faery Trees EmptyAugust 26th 2016, 10:57 pm by The Basilissa Solver

» Make a lie about the person above you
Faery Trees EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:18 am by Shi Minko

» Crystal Cove
Faery Trees EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:16 am by Shi Minko

» The Ban Game
Faery Trees EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:50 pm by Ember Wolfe

» What are you listening to?
Faery Trees EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:46 pm by Ember Wolfe

» The Last Letter Game
Faery Trees EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:44 pm by Ember Wolfe

» Housing Registration: The City Of Shiyanyi
Faery Trees EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:26 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» Wolfe, Ember
Faery Trees EmptyJune 29th 2015, 7:24 pm by The Basilissa Solver

Top posters
Pandora Lockhart
Faery Trees Vote_lcapFaery Trees Voting_barFaery Trees Vote_rcap 
Avery Deonus
The Basilissa Solver
Gadara Faeoth
Xavier Thorn
Sovera Reniko
Willow Wynters
Eona Darkwing
Ryu Ookami
Hijōshikina Sekushī
Affiliates
free forum

Faery Trees

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Basilissa Solver

The Basilissa Solver

Faery Trees Empty
PostSubject: Faery Trees   Faery Trees EmptyDecember 30th 2012, 1:41 am

Faery Trees Trees-landscapes-forests_zpse504efc85

This is the forest where many fae are spotted. Rumor says that they live in these trees.
Back to top Go down
Eona Darkwing

Eona Darkwing

Zodiac : Aries Posts : 65

Faery Trees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faery Trees   Faery Trees EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 3:04 pm

Eona walked into forest with her arm still around Gadara's waist. She smiled happily. She loved being in the forest. She felt at home in it. Suddenly she let go of Gadara and started to skip through trees giggling. This particular forest always made her feel happy.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

Zodiac : Leo Posts : 83

Faery Trees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faery Trees   Faery Trees EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 3:08 pm

Gadara continued to follow Eona with his arm slightly around her waist but he blinked and watched as she skipped around and this made a smile to come to his features. The incubus left her to her skipping as he looked around with his eyes looking around in faint curiousity. Gadara's tail seemed to wave from side to side before ceasing in his movements and he merely shrugged to himself before falling to the ground with his arms behind his head and his legs laying flat on the ground. Listening to the trees made him feel rather lazy and as he laid there did he sit up to look for Eona.
Back to top Go down
Eona Darkwing

Eona Darkwing

Faery Trees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faery Trees   Faery Trees EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 3:15 pm

Eona giggled and skipped behind a tree. Listening carefully she heard Gadara lay down on the ground. She knew he was looking around for her. She stayed behind her tree and listened. Making sure he wasn't getting up to come look for her she shifted her form. Where there had been a girl was now a large snowy white wolf. Eona's eyes stayed their crimson red when she shifted forms. She came trotting out from behind her tree now on all fours. Her tail wagged behind her as she trotted over to where Gadara lay. She was curious to see how he would react to her wolf form.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

Faery Trees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faery Trees   Faery Trees EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 3:18 pm

Gadara blinked hearing movement and he didn't move much until the movement came close and now he was laying over a white wolf. The incubus had a face of shock before closing his eyes and faintly smirking. Eona looked good no matter what she looked like but he did want to touch her and kiss her like he had done countless of time before. Gadara leaned in and placed his lips on her forehead and since she was a wolf did it faintly tickle his lips when he gave her this kiss.
Back to top Go down
Eona Darkwing

Eona Darkwing

Faery Trees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faery Trees   Faery Trees EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 3:24 pm

Eona nuzzled his neck with her large furry head, moving closer to him. She laughed, not out loud but in Gadara's mind. It was a benefit to being close to someone. She could still communicate with Gadara in this form but instead of actually speaking she spoke telepathically. She lifted one of her big paws and pushed Gadara to the ground, half laying across his chest and licking his face with her pink tongue.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

Faery Trees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faery Trees   Faery Trees EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 3:31 pm

Gadara was stunned for a second but he smirked and allowed a soft chuckle to come from his lips, he was enjoying this very much so for it seemed she showed alot of things in her wolf form. The incubus was then surprised when Eona changed their positions and now she was ontop while he was on the bottom. Gadara felt Eona's kisses and this seemed to make his eyes close as if trying to control himself but it was hard since his arms wrapped around Eona and he tried to pet her but was failing since she was giving him affection.
Back to top Go down
Eona Darkwing

Eona Darkwing

Faery Trees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faery Trees   Faery Trees EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 3:36 pm

Eona lowered her head, resting it on his chest and let him pet her. She made a noise that sounded like a mix between a purr and a growl as he pet her fur. She loved the feel of his hands in her fur. This was the first time anyone she had been close enough to someone to let them actually pet her while he was in her wolf form. Usually she would bite whoever tried but she was enjoying the feeling of Gadara's hands against her fur.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

Faery Trees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faery Trees   Faery Trees EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 3:51 pm

Gadara continued to stroke her fur with his hands and as he does so did he close his eyes and in no time at all was he enjoying the feeling of her fur against his hands. The incubus had never been close to a animal for everytime they would try to bite him or hurt him in some kind of shape or form but this was nice. Gadara was at a loss for words for he didn't know that animals were soft and here he thought all animals were rough and sharp. The incubus laughed at his own thoughts and his tail moved from side to side as he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Eona Darkwing

Eona Darkwing

Faery Trees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faery Trees   Faery Trees EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 3:57 pm

Eona's head raised and cocked to the side. She wondered what he had been laughing at. She didn't ask, instead she just watched him and listened to the sound of his laughter. It was a very nice sound. She laid her head back down on his chest and stretched out her paws. She wanted to run but didn't think Gadara could keep up with her. She nuzzled his neck and licked his cheek again before getting up. She looked at him expectantly, too lazy to tell him she wanted to run. She was also watching to see if he could figure out what she wanted to do without her actually communicating it to him.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

Faery Trees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faery Trees   Faery Trees EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 4:03 pm

Gadara stopped his laughter when Eona nuzzled him and he looked to her faintly curious before standing up when she stood up. The incubus dusted some dirt off before looking to Eona and he raised a eyebrow silently before saying in his british tone, "Is Eona wanting something from me?" Gadara had to stop and think for a second and then his tail sharply snapped as he went into a full on run which was much faster than any normal human. Sometimes it was good to be demon rather than be a normal and plain person.
Back to top Go down
Eona Darkwing

Eona Darkwing

Faery Trees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faery Trees   Faery Trees EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 4:12 pm

Eona barked happily and chased after Gadara. She put on a burst of speed catching up to him in no time. She loved the feel of the wind rushing through her fur as she ran. She ran faster, running out in front of Gadara. She didn't look to make sure he wasn't falling behind. She knew he'd be able to keep up. She continued to run through the trees. She put on another burst of speed and disappeared from sight. She ran around a tree and turned around running back towards Gadara.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

Faery Trees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faery Trees   Faery Trees EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 4:17 pm

Gadara continued to run normally which was faster than a human and as he ran was he calmly counting in his head how many steps he had taken. The incubus blinked noticing Eona run out infront of him and he chuckled never once changing his speed. Gadara watched as Eona ran faster and noticed that she was coming back toward him which made him blink and then smirk before stopping his running and taking a step backwards did he allow himself to sit on the ground with his arms faintly open. It was like he was playing catch, a game of catch with a wolf.
Back to top Go down
Eona Darkwing

Eona Darkwing

Faery Trees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faery Trees   Faery Trees EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 4:21 pm

Eona noticed that he had sat down and she laughed. She used the speed she had picked up to launch herself into the air, shifting forms in the air. She landed in Gadara's arms back in her normal form. She giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck smiling at him. "I'm surprised you actually figured out what I had wanted to do without me having to tell you." She said happily. she was breathing hard as she sat there on Gadara's lap.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

Faery Trees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faery Trees   Faery Trees EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 4:24 pm

Gadara took notice of Eona changing her form when she jumped up and now she was in his arms in the appearance he knew to well of and he smirked. "Lucky guess neh?", his whispered this before bringing himself closer to Eona as he graced his lips with hers for a second. "Both forms are good, but I like it best when I do the loving~", he faintly chuckled as he dipped his lips over hers a few times before holding her close to his body which made his tail wag some.
Back to top Go down
Eona Darkwing

Eona Darkwing

Faery Trees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faery Trees   Faery Trees EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 4:30 pm

Eona giggled and kissed him. "Hmm well I'm glad you like them. You did seem to enjoy petting me though." She leaned closer to him. "You're also the only to have ever touched me in my wolf form." She whispered, kissing him again. She played with the hair at the base of Gadara's neck. Her breathing had returned to normal as she sat there in his arms. She pressed herself closer to Gadara, shifting so that her legs were wrapped around him as well. She noticed his tail wag and she giggled. Her own tail rested against Gadara's thigh.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

Faery Trees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faery Trees   Faery Trees EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 4:38 pm

Gadara purred to Eona giving him kisses back and he smiled some to what she had said. "I love both and I must say I never touched a animal before due to them never liking me~", his tone took on a warm front as he said, "Are you liking me so far?". The incubus looked to Eona with his eyes taking on a bright look of interest for he loved to spend time with Eona for she seems to bring the fun out of him even though he doubted he could be fun.
Back to top Go down
Eona Darkwing

Eona Darkwing

Faery Trees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faery Trees   Faery Trees EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 4:47 pm

Eona nodded. "Mmm I'm liking you very much." She said. She continued to play with his hair as she smiled at him. Curious as to how he would react she moved her arms from around his neck. With one hand she reached down and stroked his tail. She was surprised at the feel of it. She had felt it against her skin earlier but it felt different against her fingertips. Her other hand reached up towards his horns. She gently ran her fingers over them, loving the texture of them. She wondered how he would react to her touching his horns.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

Faery Trees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faery Trees   Faery Trees EmptyAugust 18th 2014, 8:04 pm

Gadara shivered some to the touch that his tail was getting from Eona and this made him sigh some. Eona's touch on his tail was so strange but so smooth to him for the incubus's tail shivered some and that was all it was doing while it was being touched. Gadara closed his eyes and did a deep groan to his horns being touched next and this groaning did not last long for he was sighing silent moans. The incubus's features seemed all to relax and open, one would say he looked vulnerable and in truth he was. "E-Eona...~", he whispered in a heated tone which made his british accent break up some. Gadara was losing it for he wanted to touch Eona, this incubus wanted to claim Eona as his own. The silent moans began to increase which made them more noticable. "A-Ah....I can't...", he was having a hard time putting his words together for he appeared out of breath. This sensation was surely new to him for he was shaking like a leaf in a hard blowing breeze. Gadara's breath was surely limited which was why he tried to keep his mouth moist but was having trouble with it which was why he licked his lips randomly.
Back to top Go down
Eona Darkwing

Eona Darkwing

Faery Trees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faery Trees   Faery Trees EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 6:31 pm

Eona was a bit surprised when she first heard the groan from Gadara. She giggled, realizing what affect her touching his horns had. She appreciated the amount of restraint that he was showing. She could see just how badly he wanted to touch her and yet he didn't. Feeling a bit devious she pressed her body as close to his as she could, kissing him passionately. After that she ever so slowly pulled herself away from him. She slid backwards off his lap and her hands drifted down his chest and down along his thighs until they were back in her own lap. With a devilish smile she got up and walked away to lean up against a tree. She let out a light melodic laugh that rang through the trees. Leaning up against her tree she watched Gadara wondering what reaction she would get out of him.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

Faery Trees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faery Trees   Faery Trees EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 6:40 pm

Gadara was at a loss for words for the things she was doing to him were driving him crazy and as she touched him with her body and hands it seemed to make it worse. The incubus had never been through this before and that was probably cause he let his need come out in a selfish way before. So much was going through his mind and his body continued to shiver and show signs of great want. However, the touches on his body ceased and he had a lost look over his features for Eona had left and was now laughing while leaning against the tree. Gadara's face remained that way before tightly closing his eyes and letting out a strained sigh which showed how upset he was. "Tormenting me...", his breath was still hot as he sat there. The incubus remained sitting but his tail twitched and shifted from side to side which showed how much he was holding back.
Back to top Go down
Eona Darkwing

Eona Darkwing

Faery Trees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faery Trees   Faery Trees EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 7:07 pm

Eona smiled and laughed again. She was honestly amazed at how much control he was showing. If things had been reversed she wouldn't have been able to keep her hands off of him. She didn't like being away from him, things felt colder but she was enjoying teasing him. She raised a hand and motioned for him to come to her. "Come over here my love." Her voice was very inviting but it held a slight teasing note to it. She continued to elan against the tree, one leg up and her arms folded across her chest. A devious smile graced her full lips as she watched Gadara. Her tail swayed slowly back and forth behind her and her ears twitched slightly.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

Faery Trees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faery Trees   Faery Trees EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 7:12 pm

Gadara opened his eyes at the call of Eona and even though he knew that she was teasing he merely smirked looking to her rather seducingly. "Coming Precious~", softly he stood up and putting up a strong front against his being which was crying out did he calmly walk over with his hands on his hips. Like the demon he was did stand infront of Eona with his tail swaying from side to side rather easily. The incubus leaned into Eona's face and he closed his eyes while his hands took their place on the tree right over Eona's shoulders. Gadara went completely still and though he knew she was teasing he was going to be strong and not selfishly take Eona for his feelings were deeper than that.
Back to top Go down
Eona Darkwing

Eona Darkwing

Faery Trees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faery Trees   Faery Trees EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 7:18 pm

Eona's smile brightened as she saw him coming over towards her as she had requested. As he walked over she admired the way he looked in the sunlight and the way his body moved. She looked up at him as he came to stand in front of her with his hands against the tree above her shoulders. She was enjoying teasing him but she craved his touch probably as much as he wanted her. She moved silently placing one arm around his neck and her other hand rested against his face as she pulled him to her, kissing him. The kiss was soft and gentle. She had to hold herself back so as not to pull his body against hers.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

Faery Trees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faery Trees   Faery Trees EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 7:24 pm

Gadara took into note on how Eona had touched him and though his eyes were closed just feeling her touch him was better than seeing her do it. It took some time to calm his need until he felt her lips touch his and though he loved that feeling it was at its highest at this moment. The incubus right away kissed her back with his tongue forcing its way into her mouth and at that moment when he had done it did he gasp and retreat his tongue. Gadara was surely losing it and it took so much of his being to not just take her where they were. These feelings were strong for Eona and he surely didn't want to cause harm to her so he left himself to Eona's care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Faery Trees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faery Trees   Faery Trees Empty

Back to top Go down

Faery Trees
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost World :: The City of Huyhill :: Forests-
Jump to: