The Lost World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost World is an artificial planet that broke its orbit and is now lost somewhere in space. Those who reside on the planet are there because they needed a fresh start for one reason or another. As far as the inhabitants know there is no way to leave.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Anyone still here?
My very long absence  EmptyOctober 2nd 2018, 11:40 am by Willow Wynters

» Christianson, Raven
My very long absence  EmptyAugust 26th 2016, 10:57 pm by The Basilissa Solver

» Make a lie about the person above you
My very long absence  EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:18 am by Shi Minko

» Crystal Cove
My very long absence  EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:16 am by Shi Minko

» The Ban Game
My very long absence  EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:50 pm by Ember Wolfe

» What are you listening to?
My very long absence  EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:46 pm by Ember Wolfe

» The Last Letter Game
My very long absence  EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:44 pm by Ember Wolfe

» Housing Registration: The City Of Shiyanyi
My very long absence  EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:26 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» Wolfe, Ember
My very long absence  EmptyJune 29th 2015, 7:24 pm by The Basilissa Solver

Top posters
Pandora Lockhart
My very long absence  Vote_lcapMy very long absence  Voting_barMy very long absence  Vote_rcap 
Avery Deonus
My very long absence  Vote_lcapMy very long absence  Voting_barMy very long absence  Vote_rcap 
The Basilissa Solver
Gadara Faeoth
Xavier Thorn
Sovera Reniko
Willow Wynters
Eona Darkwing
Ryu Ookami
Hijōshikina Sekushī
Affiliates
free forum

My very long absence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

Zodiac : Aries Posts : 216

My very long absence  Empty
PostSubject: My very long absence    My very long absence  EmptyNovember 4th 2014, 7:31 pm

Hello everyone! Well those that are still here....
I am so very sorry for my absence. I have been swamped with school and my PC broke down and I had to get it fixed. Hopefully I will be able to come on here at least once a week but right now I really am not sure.

You know, when I was younger I always wondered how everyone was never on and now I understand My very long absence  898238989

Anyway! I'm back!
Back to top Go down
https://worldof-thelost.rpg-board.net
Shi Minko

Shi Minko

My very long absence  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My very long absence    My very long absence  EmptyNovember 5th 2014, 1:59 am

Welcome back! My very long absence  3869546154
Back to top Go down

My very long absence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost World :: Start :: OOC-
Jump to: