The Lost World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost World is an artificial planet that broke its orbit and is now lost somewhere in space. Those who reside on the planet are there because they needed a fresh start for one reason or another. As far as the inhabitants know there is no way to leave.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Anyone still here?
Pandora's House # 666 - Page 6 EmptyOctober 2nd 2018, 11:40 am by Willow Wynters

» Christianson, Raven
Pandora's House # 666 - Page 6 EmptyAugust 26th 2016, 10:57 pm by The Basilissa Solver

» Make a lie about the person above you
Pandora's House # 666 - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:18 am by Shi Minko

» Crystal Cove
Pandora's House # 666 - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:16 am by Shi Minko

» The Ban Game
Pandora's House # 666 - Page 6 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:50 pm by Ember Wolfe

» What are you listening to?
Pandora's House # 666 - Page 6 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:46 pm by Ember Wolfe

» The Last Letter Game
Pandora's House # 666 - Page 6 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:44 pm by Ember Wolfe

» Housing Registration: The City Of Shiyanyi
Pandora's House # 666 - Page 6 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:26 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» Wolfe, Ember
Pandora's House # 666 - Page 6 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 7:24 pm by The Basilissa Solver

Top posters
Pandora Lockhart
Pandora's House # 666 - Page 6 Vote_lcapPandora's House # 666 - Page 6 Voting_barPandora's House # 666 - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Avery Deonus
Pandora's House # 666 - Page 6 Vote_lcapPandora's House # 666 - Page 6 Voting_barPandora's House # 666 - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
The Basilissa Solver
Gadara Faeoth
Xavier Thorn
Sovera Reniko
Willow Wynters
Eona Darkwing
Ryu Ookami
Hijōshikina Sekushī
Affiliates
free forum

Pandora's House # 666

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

Zodiac : Aries Posts : 216

Pandora's House # 666 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 5th 2013, 8:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Pandora's house is a very large two story. It contains a well sized kitchen, a master bedroom, a guest room, two other bedrooms, a living room, a dining room, a basement, an attic, a craft room, a large backyard, a swimming pool, and a hot tub.
Back to top Go down
https://worldof-thelost.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 6 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 5:11 pm

Avrion climbed out of bed and stood to face Pandora and Liam's wrath. "Well I woke up fairly early this morning to a knock on my door. I opened it and Avery was standing there shivering. I was still half asleep so I invited him in to come cuddle with me...He climbed in my bed and I climbed in next to him and he snuggled up to me. I wrapped my arms around him and hummed him a lullaby until he fell asleep and then I fell asleep. No big deal."

Panda's grin hadn't gone away. "Well you see it does happen to be a big deal because while the others might not notice it I have noticed the way you look at Avery. It's the same way that Liam looks at him and the same way that Dagon and I look at each other. Now as you know, that is not okay." Panda stopped talking and waited for Liam to say something. She knew that his temper was bubbling just below the surface and she was waiting to see if he would go off and Avrion. Maybe if he did the angel would stop trying to chase after his little brother.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

Zodiac : Aquarius Posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 6 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 5:23 pm

Liam's glare intensified as Avrion told what had happened. He stepped in past Pandora, arms folded and figure looming. "I do think it would be in your best interest to forget about this whole crush you have on him. He isn't going to return your feelings, and not just because youre his brother either. You're an angel and more importantly his father's son. You know the man who cast out his own son? As far as he is concerned you're lucky I let you with a 200 mile radius of him. You're going to be just like you're father and just end up hurting him." He sneers at the angel. He hadn't quite let his full temper out or Panda would whine at him for the blood getting on the carpets.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 6 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 5:30 pm

Avrion's tmeper flared just as Liam opened his mouth. "I am not my father. I cannot change what my father did.I can however correct you where you are wrong. I would never in my life time or another, hurt Avery. How could anyone want to hurt him? I wouldn't hurt him and that is where you are wrong. My father may have made the mistake of hurting Avery but my father always has a good reason for doing things like throwing people out of heaven. It seems to me your precious little Avery must have done something to get himself thrown out. That is the only reason our father would throw out his own son. You have no right to assume that I would hurt Avery."

Panda just stood there listening and watching. She was going to wait until Liam had his fun until she had hers. She had not yet shifted back to her demon form and if she didn't soon then someone would be a snack.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 6 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 5:38 pm

Liam looked over at Pandora. "Pandora change back before you end up making this a massacre. Avrion, I have every right to assume that. I have no reason to trust any angel and least of all you. If you really think you have the balls to face off with me then I fuckin dare you. I assure you that you won't make it out with all your body parts."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 6 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 5:43 pm

Avrion looked over to Pandora and realized the he was about to become her lunch. Suddenly his phone rang. Quickly he grabbed it and answered it. On the other end was his father calling him home for work. "Uh it's been great guys but I've gotta go now." he stretched out his wings opened the window and was gone in a flash.

Panda growled at Liam. "I would greatly appreciate it if you wouldn't tell me what to do." she watched as Avrion disappeared into the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 6 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 5:47 pm

Liam sighed as the other left. The coward. He turns back to look at Pandora. "If you feed will you stop being so bitchy?"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 6 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 5:51 pm

Panda looked at Liam and nodded. "All I've had to eat recently is a squirrel and it was the one that you killed last night. That's not much if you ask me."

Dagon took Avery out in the back yard and showed him his collection of rocks. It was quite an impressive collection especially considering he had rare gems in the collection. He had also wanted to show it to Avery so it worked out that Panda had wanted him out of the house. He looked up and saw Avrion flying away. He wondered what Panda and Liam had said to him.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 6 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 6:11 pm

Liam sighed and rolls his eyes. He crosses his arms. "Wrist or jugular?" He had asked her the same question many times before when they were still together and Pandora had first become a vampire so it was a mostly normal thing.

Avery followed his brother around happily. He looks up and is confused when he sees Avrion flying off.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 6 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 6:14 pm

Dagon took Avery back inside and headed up the stairs to the room where Avrion had been staying.

Panda looked at him and just smiled. "Jugular, you know how I am." She took a step closer to him and waited.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 6 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 6:19 pm

Liam sighs and sits on the bed, unbuttoning his shirt slightly. "I know you are a pain in the neck. Literally."

Avery follows his happily.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 6 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 6:24 pm

Panda gave him a gentle smile before walking over to stand in front of him. She pulled back the top part of his shirt and leaned in sinking her teeth into his jugular. The blood flowed into her moth and she moved just a little bit closer to him making sure to be careful not to push him down on the bed. She heard the door open but didn't pay it any mind. She was completely focused on feeding.

Dagon opened the door and was shocked to see Liam on the bed with his shirt slightly unbuttoned and Panda leaning over him. He couldn't see through her hair but it looked like she was sucking on his neck.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 6 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 6:31 pm

Liam honestly looks bored at she feeds. He looks over when the door opens and laughs at Dagon's reaction. "Relax. She needed to feed and I don't see anyone else risking their neck. Literally." He says and raises an eyebrow, waiting for the other's retort. Avery just kind stands by Dagon, understanding the situation.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 6 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 6:40 pm

Dagon glares at Liam. "You could've easily found her a squirrel or you could have come and found me. She's my girlfriend now, not yours."

Panda finishes feeding and runs her tongue along the holes in Liam's neck to help them heal. She looks up and realizes that Dagon was the one who opened the door. "Dagon it's nothing to worry about really. another squirrel would have just held me over for another few hours and by then I would have needed much more that what you have. I would've needed at least three humans. Also you cant handle the side-affects that my feeding causes." She licked Liam's neck one more time to make sure the wound closed up before she re-buttoned his shirt for him. She stepped back so that he could stand up.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 6 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 6:48 pm

Liam stands and fixes his shirt, straightening the front of it. He just shakes his head at Dagon's little glare. "If she tried to feed from you, you would be in excruciating pain, high off your ass and about ready to pass out from blood loss all at the same time." He rolls his eyes. Avery frowns at the blood cover the side of Liam's neck and quickly moves over to him. He leans up and runs his cat-like tongue over the wound and surrounding skin to clean off the blood before smiling up at him and nuzzling him. He wipes his tongue over his own lips to get the blood off of them. "There. All clean."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 6 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 7:03 pm

"I'm a demon not some pesky human, I could handle it. Besides you obviously seem fine so it's not as bad as you're making it seem." The tone of his voice showed that he was in fact very upset that Panda hadn't come to him for blood.

Panda just shook her head. She turned to see Avery cleaning up the rest of her mess and she laughed. "Really Avery that's not necessary he usually cleans up the mess himself." She didn't bother trying to convince Dagon that he wouldn't be able to handle it. In her eyes it was pointless. She decided to leave it up to Liam to explain why he could handle it and Dagon couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 6 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 7:08 pm

Liam just rolled his eyes and sighs. "Believe what you want. If you ask me, I just did you a favor." He reaches down and slips his arm around Avery's waist.

Avery smiles up at him but sticks his tongue out at Pandora. "You could be a bit cleaner. Sheesh..." He pouts and folds his arms.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 6 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 7:16 pm

Panda stuck her tongue out at Avery. "You go a couple of months without eating real blood and tell me how clean you are!" She laughed and smiled at Avery. "Thank you for letting me feed Liam, I really appreciate it." She wandered over to Dagon and as she did she shifted back to her demon form. "It really would have messed you up love. The reason he can handle it is because he and I were still together when I was turned after a couple of hundred years you start to get used to it and it doesn't affect you anymore."

Dagon frowned and pulled Panda into a hug. "Fine whatever. I still wish you had gotten me instead of feeding on him but I understand why you didn't."
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 6 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 8:30 pm

Avery giggled and hugs Liam. "Yeah well you could have been at least a little bit careful and clean. I mean really..." He pouts and starts to fuss over the two wounds on the other's neck. Liam just laughs and shakes his head. "Avery... I'm fine. Relax, okay?" He kisses the top of the other boy's head and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 6 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 8:39 pm

Panda kissed Dagon and smiled. "If it will make you feel better I won't do it again. next time I'll come to you but I'm warning you it's going to be difficult at first to deal with." She looked over at Avery and Liam. They really did make a cute couple and Liam could still have a girl because Avery was a shifter. "You know, you guys make such a cute couple." she smiled at Liam and Avery. She was very glad that Liam had finally found someone that he could potentially spend his forever with.

Dagon kissed Panda and pulled her just a little closer. "Well I'm okay with that. Liam learned to deal with it and so can I."
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 6 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 8:47 pm

Avery smiles at her. "Thank you Panda!" He says happily and nuzzles Liam again. Liam rolls his eyes at Dagon's stubbornness. "Why can't you just be happy that I let her feed before she attempted to kill someone? Would you rather her wait? Honestly Dagon, you are being ridiculous."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 6 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 8:53 pm

Panda giggled and smiled at Avery. "You're welcome!" Pandora laid her head on Dagon's shoulder and kissed his neck.

Dagon shook his head and laughed. "I'm grateful that you let her feed and kept her from killing several people but sorry I'm not to comfortable with the fact that it was her ex boyfriend, or whatever you were to her, that kept her from doing that. I would much rather it had been me." He tightened his arms around Panda and placed a gentle kiss on her head.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 6 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 8:59 pm

Avery glanced between Liam and Dagon, very interested in their conversation. Liam smirks. "Actually she was my fiance...." He states matter-of-factedly. "We would have been married if it was for her accidentally being turned half vampire and we had to call of the wedding so she could get better and we just never got back to it..." He explains. Avery's eyes widen in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 6 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 9:08 pm

Panda looked down and pulled away from Dagon just a bit. She reached up and grabbed the ring that was under her shirt. No one had noticed that she still wore the ring on a chain around her neck. she glanced up at Liam, a sad hurt look in her eyes.

Dagon took a step back and looked at the two. "Y-you were engaged to him?! You never told me! How could you keep something like this from me! What happened? Obviously something must have happened or else you two would be married by now its been several hundred years since that happened!" Dagon was trying to hide the tremors from his voice but it wasn't working very well. He backed away from Pandora and also away from Liam. He couldn't believe they would keep something so big from him. And how could his father not tell him. Liam had worked for his father for as long as he could remember he was sure his father would have told him about something like a wedding.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 6 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 9:18 pm

Liam sighed. "Dagon relax. We never really brought it up again because it is a very sore subject still. Not even Avery knew. It never happened because right before that Pandora had her accident so we had postponed it. After that we just started to grow apart because of my work and she had to learn how to control her vampire side. Eventually we just stopped talking and the wedding just never happened..." Avery frowns and hugs Liam tightly, feeling how sad both him and Pandora were at the moment. Liam looks down at him and smiles slightly, kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 6 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 9:29 pm

Panda pulled the ring on its chain from under her shirt and held it up so that Liam could see. "Things just....fell apart. I didn't get to see him much because both of us were busy. I got caught up trying to figure out how to control both sides of my personality and he got tangled up with work. Eventually we just never saw each other. It's been 400 years now." She had held the ring in her hand the entire time. When she finished speaking a few small tears rolled down her cheeks. She bit her lip to keep from breaking down completely.

Dagon frowned. He felt bad but he still wouldn't come near Pandora or Liam. "I can't believe you both never told me. I grew up with you guys! You would think I would at least get an invite to the wedding? Don't tell me you didn't send out invitations because I know how Pandora is, she would have made sure the invites had been sent out to everyone on the list." He turned from Liam to look at Pandora. "And you, you kept the ring he gave you? If it's been 400 years than you shouldn't still have the damn thing. If you really wanted to be with him so badly you would have just found a way to talk to him again!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pandora's House # 666
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next