The Lost World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost World is an artificial planet that broke its orbit and is now lost somewhere in space. Those who reside on the planet are there because they needed a fresh start for one reason or another. As far as the inhabitants know there is no way to leave.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Anyone still here?
Pandora's House # 666 EmptyOctober 2nd 2018, 11:40 am by Willow Wynters

» Christianson, Raven
Pandora's House # 666 EmptyAugust 26th 2016, 10:57 pm by The Basilissa Solver

» Make a lie about the person above you
Pandora's House # 666 EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:18 am by Shi Minko

» Crystal Cove
Pandora's House # 666 EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:16 am by Shi Minko

» The Ban Game
Pandora's House # 666 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:50 pm by Ember Wolfe

» What are you listening to?
Pandora's House # 666 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:46 pm by Ember Wolfe

» The Last Letter Game
Pandora's House # 666 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:44 pm by Ember Wolfe

» Housing Registration: The City Of Shiyanyi
Pandora's House # 666 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:26 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» Wolfe, Ember
Pandora's House # 666 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 7:24 pm by The Basilissa Solver

Top posters
Pandora Lockhart
Pandora's House # 666 Vote_lcapPandora's House # 666 Voting_barPandora's House # 666 Vote_rcap 
Avery Deonus
Pandora's House # 666 Vote_lcapPandora's House # 666 Voting_barPandora's House # 666 Vote_rcap 
The Basilissa Solver
Gadara Faeoth
Xavier Thorn
Sovera Reniko
Willow Wynters
Eona Darkwing
Ryu Ookami
Hijōshikina Sekushī
Affiliates
free forum

Pandora's House # 666

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

Zodiac : Aries Posts : 216

Pandora's House # 666 Empty
PostSubject: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 EmptyJanuary 5th 2013, 8:30 pm

Pandora's house is a very large two story. It contains a well sized kitchen, a master bedroom, a guest room, two other bedrooms, a living room, a dining room, a basement, an attic, a craft room, a large backyard, a swimming pool, and a hot tub.
Back to top Go down
https://worldof-thelost.rpg-board.net
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 EmptyJanuary 12th 2013, 9:32 pm

Pandora walked up to the front door and pulled a set of keys out of a pocket in her skirt. She unlocked the door and lead Dagon, Avrion, Avery, and Liam into the living room. She shut the door behind her and giggled happily. "Okay so! Welcome to my house break anything and I'll kick your ass now lets go upstairs and start with the dresses!" She said excitedly. She took Avery's hand and raced up the stairs pulling her up with her. She lead everyone up the stairs and down the hall to her large room. The curtains were pulled back letting the sun in. Her room was quite large and had plenty of room for the five of them. Dagon walked slowly up the stairs following Avery and Panda. Avrion followed as well.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

Zodiac : Aquarius Posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 EmptyJanuary 12th 2013, 9:36 pm

Avery giggled as she was pulled up the stairs. "You have a lovely home Pandora!!" Liam followed behind the others quietly. He was still at a loss on what was going on. When they entered the room him and the other 2 guys where suppose to wait in he sat on the floor. Avery followed Pandora to where every it was the demon was taking her.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 EmptyJanuary 12th 2013, 9:48 pm

Pandora smiled. "Thank you Avery!" She said. She walked over to the closet doors and threw them open. She turned on the lights and grinned. Pandora walked into the closet and pulled out three chairs setting them up for the boys to sit in. "Go a head and sit on the chairs!" she said. She walked back into the closet again to look for the first dress that she wan'ted to put on Avery. Dagon sat down in the chair in the middle. Avrion sat to his left. A few minutes later Pandora came back out carrying a short black dress bag. She laid it out on the bed and removed the bag. Inside was a party dress. It came down to the middle of the thigh. The dress was dark red with a black lace covering. It was strapless and the black lace covering had deep red sparkles. At the waist the dress fluffed out and ruffled to the end. It was a perfect party dress. Pandora lifted it up and held it out to Avery. "Here you go! This is the first one. Go try it on!" She said excitedly. She pointed to the bathroom and gave Avery a little nudge towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 EmptyJanuary 12th 2013, 9:53 pm

She took the dress and went into the bathroom to change. Liam looked to Pandora. "Is this really nec-" He was cut off by Avery coming back in. He stared wide eyed. Avery had a slight blush on her face from it being so short. The dress complimented her slender figure. "S-So.. um... how does it look?" She twirled slightly and the dress started to shimmer and seemed to glow. The dress hugged her body and showed off the slight curves.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 EmptyJanuary 12th 2013, 9:57 pm

Pandora giggled excitedly as Avery came back out. "Yes Liam it is!" She said. She walked over to Avery. "Sweetie you look great! There's a full length mirror over there if you'd like to see." Pandora said pointing to the mirror on one of the closet doors. Dagon was surprised at how pretty his little sister/brother/thing looked. "Sis you look so pretty." Dagon said smiling at Avery. Avrion watched his little sister and noticed Liam's reaction. He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 EmptyJanuary 12th 2013, 10:04 pm

Avery smiles. "Thank you!" She walks over to the mirror. "Oh wow.... This dress is really pretty but I don't think I look good enough to fit it..." Avery's insecurity starts to come out. Liam looks her over. "I think you look amazing Avery..." She turns around and smiles at him.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 EmptyJanuary 12th 2013, 10:12 pm

Pandora grinned. "Time for the next dress!!" She said squealing. Dagon laughed. Panda was so happy to be able to dress Avery up. Pandora practically ran back into the closet to hunt for another dress. This time one that would perfectly fit Avery's figure. After a few minutes of searching she pulled out another dress bag this one the same length as the last. Pandora laid it on the bed on top of the other bag. She pulled off the bag. The dress was just a bit shorter than the first one. This dress was also a strapless one. The top of it was a light gentle sky blue and it faded down to a deep dark royal blue at the bottom. The dress was made of silk and didn't have any fluff. Pandora handed it to Avery. "Try this one." She said. She gave the girl a gentle nudge towards the bathroom once again. She was hoping this blue dress would fit Avery's figure much much better than the red one did.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 EmptyJanuary 12th 2013, 10:17 pm

Avery went back into the bathroom to change. Liam facepalmed. "I can't believe we are seriously doing this..." Avery came back out with the new dress on. She giggled slightly as the dress tickled her thighs when it moved. "So..um... how does this one look?" Liam's eyes grew wide again and his mouth hung open slightly as he was about to say something but that train of thought was derailed.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 EmptyJanuary 12th 2013, 10:27 pm

Pandora looked over at Liam. "Yes we are seriously doing this. Unless you would rather I have you turned into a girl and I put YOU in dresses!" Panda said laughing. When Avery walked out she squealed. "Oh my god that one looks great on you! Go look! Go look!" She exclaimed, excitedly. Dagon's eyes went wide with surprise. This dress really looked good on his sister. Then he started thinking about what it would look like on Panda and his face turned red. Avrion's eyes went wide. "Damn Avery you look good." He said.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 EmptyJanuary 12th 2013, 10:30 pm

Avery giggles and walks over to the mirror. Her eyes go wide. Liam takes a second to register what Avrion said. He looks around Dagon and glares at Avrion. "Dafqu did you just say......." Avery giggles again and hugs Pandora. "Wow! I never thought I could look this good as either a boy or a girl!!"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 EmptyJanuary 12th 2013, 10:37 pm

Pandora giggles and hugs Avery back. "I knew it would look great! Now we need to find a party dress that looks fabulous on you because I know what we're doing tonight!" Pandora said happily. Dagon laughed and leaned back so that Liam could see Avrion. Avrion laughed. "Nothing you need to worry about Liam." He said still looking at his sister. Pandora grinned. "What color do you want?" She asked Avery. "And do you want to color coordinate with Liam and Dagon and I?" She asked Avery. She had clothes for every occasion in her closet and she even had guys clothes in her closet for this exact reason.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 EmptyJanuary 12th 2013, 10:47 pm

Liam continued to glare at Avrion. Then his phone goes off. He looks at the screen. "Am I never free from work? I will be right back..." He answers the phone and walks out of the room. Avery follows Pandora into the closet. "Ummm I don't know... Whatever you want really...." She looks at the huge closet and its many dresses.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 EmptyJanuary 12th 2013, 10:58 pm

Pandora frowned as she heard Liam call that he'd be right back. "You had better be or I'll shove you in the fluffiest dress I have!" She called after him. Dagon laughed that would certainly be a sight to see. Avrion grinned and his eyes followed his little sister as she walked into the closet with Pandora. "Well I mean what's your favorite color? The blue seems to look good on you but with your hair I'm thinking a dark red would look good. Or maybe a bright red. What do you think Avery?" She asked. If Avery picked blue she had two perfect dresses one for herself and one for Avery. She also had the perfect outfits for Dagon and Liam. She had perfect dresses for herself and Avery no matter what color the girl picked. Finding outfits for the guys would be another story though. She had every shade and fabric of shirt imaginable for the guys. All in different sizes. It was just a matter of what she could get them to wear.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 EmptyJanuary 12th 2013, 11:05 pm

Avery thought for a moment. "What about like a maroon type color.... or maybe purple.... like a deep royal purple...." She looked around the closet and dragged her hand across some of the dress bags as she passed them. Liam sighed and walked back inside, closing his phone. "I am horribly sorry Pandora and Avery but I'm afraid I must go for now... I am needed back in hell on urgent business..." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 EmptyJanuary 12th 2013, 11:08 pm

Pandora stepped out of the closet and glared at Liam. "Oh hell no you're not going I just made plans for tonight! Who's gonna dance with Avery in her pretty party dress that I pick out for her?!" Pandora demanded. Dagon sat in his chair and watched the exchange. It was never a bright idea to ruin Panda's plans. She didn't care who you were if you ruined her plans she was not a happy camper for the rest of the night. Avrion stopped looking at Avery when Liam walked back into the room. When he heard what Panda had said he hoped that Liam would actually leave because that meant that he would be able to take Avery to where ever it was that Panda was taking them.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 EmptyJanuary 12th 2013, 11:13 pm

"I wish I could stay but you can't exactly blow off Lilith and expect to be alive the next day...." He states with a sigh. Avery steps out of the closet and walks over to him. "Its okay! Mom needs you so go do your job!" She stretches up and kisses his cheek then hugs him. He hugs her back. "I will be back as soon as I can Love I promise." He lets her go and exits the house. Avery turns back to look at Pandora. "Its alright Panda! I can just go alone!" She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 EmptyJanuary 12th 2013, 11:23 pm

Pandora growls and watches as Liam leaves. "Dagon love? Would you mind calling your mom and telling her the Liam needs to be back here at my house by eight. That gives him five hours to do what ever the hell that she wants him to do be he absolutely has to be back here by eight. NO LATER OR ELSE SOMEONES GOING TO GET THEIR ASS KICKED!" Pandora shouted. She smiled and walked back into the closet. "Avery hunny you're not going without your boyfriend. He will be back here by eight or else." Panda said with a giggle. "Now you said maybe a maroon or a deep purple? I think I have just the thing!" Panda said happily. She dug around in the closet for a few minutes before pulling out eight dresses. Two were maroon and the other six were three shades of purple. Two were a bright purple, two were a medium purple and two were a deep dark royal purple. Dagon's face went pale when Panda started shouting. "Uh yeah no problem." He said. He pulled out his cell phone and dialed his mom. "Hey mom it's Dagon!" He said happily. "I know you just called Liam in, he was hanging out with us. Um can he be back here by eight?" Dagon asked. Avrion just sat and watched. His eyes went wide with fear when Panda started yelling. She was really scary when you tried to ruin her plans.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 EmptyJanuary 12th 2013, 11:27 pm

Avery looked at the dresses. "Alright and these are all very pretty.." Lilith answers the call from her oldest son. "No. He cannot. He has very important things your father needs him to attend to. He will not be done for 3 days." Avery giggled as she talked with Pandora about the dresses. "Also how is your brother?"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 EmptyJanuary 12th 2013, 11:31 pm

Pandora smiled "Now we just have to decide which one you will wear and which one I will wear and the we have to decide on the boys clothes." She said happily. "Um is there any way he could come back for a few hours from like eight til eleven? Avery's good he's currently a girl and talking about Dresses with my girlfriend." Dagon said. He hated having to ask his mom for favors concerning Liam. Avrion just sat and listened to his brother's conversation.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 EmptyJanuary 12th 2013, 11:36 pm

Avery giggled. "No there is not a way unless YOU want to deal with your father.Wait...... did you just say my baby boy is a girl?! WHY IS HE A GIRL?!? Dagon Caster Stark why is your baby brother a GIRL!" Avery stopped because she could hear he mother yelling through the phone. She walked over to stand next to where Avrion is sitting so she can hear the conversation better. She couldn't help but feel sorry for her brother.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 EmptyJanuary 12th 2013, 11:46 pm

Pandora laughed and walked over to stand next to Dagon. She raised an eyebrow when she heard Dagon's full name. "Interesting name love." She said smiling at him. "Well he turned himself into a girl that's why and Pandora is now putting her in dresses. That's also why we need Liam back. You know how Panda is with people messing up plans. She was going to take us all out to a party tonight and she won't let Avery go without her boyfriend. It's basically a double date and uh yeah we all got yelled at when Panda found out Liam had to leave." He said. His mom was really quite scary when you upset her and Dagon really did not want to be on her bad side. But he also didn't want to be on Panda's bad side. He wrapped his free arm around Panda's waist and pulled her over to him. He pulled her down onto his lap while he talked on the phone with his mom. Avrion just sat there awkwardly. He avoided looking at Avery because he didn't want to get in trouble with Liam.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 EmptyJanuary 12th 2013, 11:50 pm

"Isn't your other brother there? Have Avery go with him.... Liam is busy. Good-bye. " She hangs up the phone. Avery looks over to Dagon. "What did she say?" She really didn't care what happened or what they did at this point.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 EmptyJanuary 13th 2013, 12:09 am

"I uh yeah okay bye mom..." Dagon said his voice trailing off. Pandora looked at him and smiled. "So we'll see Liam at eight then?" She asked. "Uh no...actually we won't see Liam for at least three days. I got yelled at by mom. Liam's really busy I guess. She said to have Avery go with Avrion..." Dagon said his voice trailing off. Pandora growled. "God damn bitch! This is one of the many reason I'm glad I'm not with Liam anymore. He was always gone on business." Pandora said with a growl. She got up out of Dagon's lap and walked back over to where she had laid out the eight dress bags. She put up the two Maroon dress and put up the dark purple ones as well. She left out the two bright purple and the two medium purple. She pulled out the bright purple dress that was her size and held it up. It was just about mid thigh length. it was tight on the top and flared at the waist. the skirt of the dress was fluffy and underneath were black ruffles. The outer layer of the dress was made from silk. It was strap less and in the bag there was a black coat to go with it. Pandora smiled. She then opened the Medium purple bag that was in Avery's size. It was just past the knees and was covered in sparkly black lace much like the first dress Panda had Avery try on. This dress was a halter top. The fabric under the black sparkly lace was a nice warm purple and was made of silk. At the waist the dress also flared out and had a very ruffly black skirt underneath. Also in the bag was a black coat to go with it. Panda handed Avery the dress and nudged her towards the bathroom once more. Avrion sat there grinning to himself. He would get to take Avery to the party. Pandora waited patiently for Avery to change so that she could change. The next thing to do would be to pick out the boys outfits and then shoes and make up.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 EmptyJanuary 13th 2013, 12:17 am

Avery walked into the bathroom to change. She really liked the dress Pandora had chosen. She hoped it wouldn't be strange to go with her brother since Liam was gone.... She walked back out in the dress. "Alright. Thank you Panda! I love this dress!" She giggles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pandora's House # 666
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next