The Lost World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost World is an artificial planet that broke its orbit and is now lost somewhere in space. Those who reside on the planet are there because they needed a fresh start for one reason or another. As far as the inhabitants know there is no way to leave.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Anyone still here?
Elven Hide Away EmptyOctober 2nd 2018, 11:40 am by Willow Wynters

» Christianson, Raven
Elven Hide Away EmptyAugust 26th 2016, 10:57 pm by The Basilissa Solver

» Make a lie about the person above you
Elven Hide Away EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:18 am by Shi Minko

» Crystal Cove
Elven Hide Away EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:16 am by Shi Minko

» The Ban Game
Elven Hide Away EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:50 pm by Ember Wolfe

» What are you listening to?
Elven Hide Away EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:46 pm by Ember Wolfe

» The Last Letter Game
Elven Hide Away EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:44 pm by Ember Wolfe

» Housing Registration: The City Of Shiyanyi
Elven Hide Away EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:26 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» Wolfe, Ember
Elven Hide Away EmptyJune 29th 2015, 7:24 pm by The Basilissa Solver

Top posters
Pandora Lockhart
Elven Hide Away Vote_lcapElven Hide Away Voting_barElven Hide Away Vote_rcap 
Avery Deonus
The Basilissa Solver
Gadara Faeoth
Xavier Thorn
Sovera Reniko
Willow Wynters
Eona Darkwing
Ryu Ookami
Hijōshikina Sekushī
Affiliates
free forum

Elven Hide Away

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Basilissa Solver

The Basilissa Solver

Elven Hide Away Empty
PostSubject: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away EmptyJanuary 1st 2013, 4:04 am

Elven Hide Away FanMing6009574575_zps6e6c418b
Back to top Go down
Oliver Galway

Oliver Galway

Zodiac : Sagittarius Posts : 24

Elven Hide Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away EmptyJanuary 17th 2013, 7:20 pm

The young ghost boy whimpered as he floated around the hideaway. He had no idea where he was, nor how he got there. Last he remembered was...dying. "I died..." He muttered to himself. "I... must be dead? Is this the after life? Oh jeez where am I? Am I really dead?" He looked around the beautiful scene for anyone to help him out. "H-help!" He called, knowing no one would hear. The place seemed abandoned...
Back to top Go down
Xavier Thorn

Xavier Thorn

Elven Hide Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away EmptyJanuary 17th 2013, 7:25 pm

Xavier was horribly bored after arriving here only a few weeks ago. He sighed and laid upon one of the tree branches. He couldn't think of what to do. He heard a small sound. "Hmmm?" He turned and saw a small ghost boy floating around. He smirked. "Well, well, well... What do we have here?" He watched the boy float around aimlessly.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Galway

Oliver Galway

Elven Hide Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away EmptyJanuary 17th 2013, 7:29 pm

"Eep!" Oliver yelled, and instantly became invisible. It was a defense mechanism he'd developed after being alone and dead for so long. "W-who are you?" He asked the older boy in the tree.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Thorn

Xavier Thorn

Elven Hide Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away EmptyJanuary 17th 2013, 7:34 pm

"I am The High Prince Xavier Rose Thorn. And you might be?" He raised an eyebrow when the boy disappeared then he chuckled slightly. Ghosts can be so shy... "Where have you gone garçon de fantôme?" He had a habit of slipping french into his speech since he loved the sound of that particular language.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Galway

Oliver Galway

Elven Hide Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away EmptyJanuary 17th 2013, 7:39 pm

"Phantom?" That was one word he thought he caught. "I must be dead then." He spoke. "I'm Oliver....." Regaining visible form, Oliver walked closer to the tree. "Nice to meet you, your highness."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Thorn

Xavier Thorn

Elven Hide Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away EmptyJanuary 17th 2013, 7:54 pm

Xavier laughed and jumped down from the tree. He landed a few feet away from Oliver. He straightened up and his golden hair start to blow in the wind. "Enchanté Oliver." He moved some of his hair out of his face and smoothed his crystal blue button-up shirt along with his black blazer.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Galway

Oliver Galway

Elven Hide Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away EmptyJanuary 17th 2013, 8:00 pm

Backing away as Xavier hopped from the tree, the other blonde said "Uh... Yeah? Sorry. I don't know French." He paused for a moment and looked around the place. "Do you know where we are? I just kind of.... woke up here. After I died. Is this the afterlife? Because if it is, it's way better than I thought it would be."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Thorn

Xavier Thorn

Elven Hide Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away EmptyJanuary 17th 2013, 8:04 pm

He laughed again. "I said 'nice to meet you' and no this isn't the after life. From what I gather it is an artificial planet. Why we are here or what happened to you is beyond me..." He thought for a moment about his situation. It looked rather grim.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Galway

Oliver Galway

Elven Hide Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away EmptyJanuary 17th 2013, 8:10 pm

"Oh! Good to meet you too then!" He smiled. "A planet?" Oliver asked. "Does it all look like this? And are there any more people but you and me?"
Back to top Go down
Xavier Thorn

Xavier Thorn

Elven Hide Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away EmptyJanuary 17th 2013, 8:12 pm

He looked around for a moment and thought about this. "Well there are many different places made with different looks to accommodate us... as for any others I believe there are a few but not many yet... I haven't met anyone except you here...."
Back to top Go down
Oliver Galway

Oliver Galway

Elven Hide Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away EmptyJanuary 17th 2013, 8:17 pm

"Hm. That's interesting. How'd you get here, anyway? A prince like you doesn't look like the type to be wandering out in nature and stuff." He noticed that the bandage on his knee was loosening up, so he quickly untied the knot and tied it back around, only tighter this time.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Thorn

Xavier Thorn

Elven Hide Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away EmptyJanuary 17th 2013, 8:20 pm

"You see I am not just any prince but I am an elf prince as well as a vampire prince! My mother is a high elf and my father is a very high up clan leader! And as to why I am here I have no clue father just told me I was to come here so I did as told.." His hair was starting to annoy his so he took one of the ribbons he was wearing on his arm and quickly tied his hair up.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Galway

Oliver Galway

Elven Hide Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away EmptyJanuary 17th 2013, 8:29 pm

"A vampire and an elf! How cool! I thought they were only myths you heard about in fairy tales!" Oliver laughed. He realized that he was dead, so he had nothing to worry about if the prince decided to attack him for a drink. "Is it cool being something in-human?" The small blonde asked.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Thorn

Xavier Thorn

Elven Hide Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away EmptyJanuary 17th 2013, 8:32 pm

"Oh no we are quite really. It is interesting to say the least. We have other needs and ways then people plus our looks are different and our bodies but other then that we are very similar to humans and we actually help then if needed be. We for the most part try to be peaceful, well at least the elves, but sometimes our hand must be foreced." He sighs.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Galway

Oliver Galway

Elven Hide Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away EmptyJanuary 17th 2013, 8:39 pm

"Oh man. That means you kill them huh? How are the vampires? Do they go on random killing sprees to quench their thirst like the books say? Or is that just a lie?" Oliver curled his legs up in a sitting position while still floating, as his legs were getting tired of being stretched out.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Thorn

Xavier Thorn

Elven Hide Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away EmptyJanuary 17th 2013, 8:44 pm

"Mostly a lie." He sits down and leans against the tree. "There are the fledglings that attack and usually kill the humans but mostly we control ourselves and only take what blood is needed for survival. Sometimes we must make sacrifices though...." He remembered how he had become almost completely vampire and shuddered slightly.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Galway

Oliver Galway

Elven Hide Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away EmptyJanuary 17th 2013, 8:59 pm

"Wow. Sounds like you've led mostly a good life! Or at least interesting." He smiled again, and imagined the scene that Xavier was portraying.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Thorn

Xavier Thorn

Elven Hide Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away EmptyJanuary 20th 2013, 9:16 pm

"It's a life I guess...." He shrugs and tries not to think about it. "Why about you mon petit fantôme? How did you end up here and well you know..." He motions to the obvious floating the boy is doing currently to suggest that he is dead and a ghost.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Galway

Oliver Galway

Elven Hide Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away EmptyJanuary 20th 2013, 9:35 pm

"Oh. Um... You sure you wanna hear it? Okay. Well, right from the get-go my life was tough. I was born in the late 1800's, and I had to help my family out with EVERYTHING. We spun cotton, wove fabric, and so much more. But it's not all happy like you were thinking. My parents didn't care about myself or my siblings. They just had us to help out and make money. Anyway, that aside, when I was working on one of the machines I got my eye caught in a barb. And it took some hours for me to die because no one came down to help, since I was the only one in the work rooms at the time." He paused for a moment. "Actually, that all just happened.... The dying... How odd. I can actually feel that this is the future...." Oliver trailed off and thought about that.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Thorn

Xavier Thorn

Elven Hide Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away EmptyJanuary 20th 2013, 9:40 pm

"Oh you poor child... If I could actually touch you I would hug you... but since you are a ghost I can't..." He thinks for a moment. "Oliver.. I think I can help make your afterlife more comfortable...."
Back to top Go down
Oliver Galway

Oliver Galway

Elven Hide Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away EmptyJanuary 20th 2013, 9:42 pm

"Oh? Seriously? That'd be awesome! How though?" He asked, coming out of his thoughts. "Also, thank you in advance."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Thorn

Xavier Thorn

Elven Hide Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away EmptyJanuary 20th 2013, 9:45 pm

"Well I think I know a spell that can give you a physical body during the day... but at night you will be a ghost again..." He looks up at Oliver.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Galway

Oliver Galway

Elven Hide Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away EmptyJanuary 20th 2013, 9:50 pm

"Seriously! That would be great!" Oliver floated around, mimicking jumping, in excitement. "Wow! It hasn't even been six hours and I already miss having a solid form!"
Back to top Go down
Xavier Thorn

Xavier Thorn

Elven Hide Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away EmptyJanuary 20th 2013, 9:54 pm

Xavier chuckles. "Alright calm down and stand on the ground or you will fall on your ass..." He stands up and prepares to chant the spell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elven Hide Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away Empty

Back to top Go down

Elven Hide Away
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next